*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ahsoka tries to get revenge
  2. Padme
  3. Ahsoka
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121552-Star-Wars-Girl-Wedgies/cid/3080412-Ahsoka-tries-to-get-revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2121552
The women of the Star Wars universe get their panties in all sorts of trouble
This choice: Ahsoka tries to get revenge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ahsoka tries to get revenge

    by: Unknown
Ahsoka wants revenge, so the next day she follows stealthily Padme to her rooms, planning to wedgies and humiliates her.
At a certain point Padme bends over, and the waistband of her undies stucks out of her leggings.

Ahsoka sneaks behind her and tries to grab her panties, but before she can do anything, Padme speaks: “I know you’re back there”.

Padme rapidly turns to her. Ahsoka tries to run away, but Padme kicks her legs and puts her on all fours. Padme walks toward her with a devilish smirk and plants a foot on her back, blocking her.

“What did you think to do, uh? Did you want to wedgie me? The senatrice? All alone?” asks Padme.

Ahsoka laughs at her: “I could beat you up without looking, and leave your fat ass hanging in the senate in a wedgie”. Ahsoka struggles to get free, but Padme keeps blocking her on all fours, with her ass up.

“You really are cocky, aren’t you? I should teach you a lesson” says Padme. She then bends over, grabs her panties and gives Ahsoka a...

You have the following choices:

1. atomic wedgie

*Noteb*
2. hanging wedgie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
wwwwwww has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121552-Star-Wars-Girl-Wedgies/cid/3080412-Ahsoka-tries-to-get-revenge