*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121552-Star-Wars-Girl-Wedgies/cid/2337860-The-next-interrogation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2121552
The women of the Star Wars universe get their panties in all sorts of trouble
This choice: Leia Organa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The next interrogation

    by: Alv
They had not broken her.

Vader had used droids, tools and all manner of sickening tricks, yet she had still not betrayed the whereabouts of the resistance's base. Instead, Leia waited in her cell, still wearing the same white, loose dress, her oaken hair still dressed in two discs by her sides. Groaning, the young woman tried to close her eyes and sleep, an almost impossible task knowing that the Empire was still not done with her. She could hear them already, walking with a steady rythm towards her cell. Was this today's meal, or another of Vader's torturers? Either way, she would soon find out.

The door hissed open, revealing the tall figure of a stern, imperial officer, a woman no older than Leia with pouty, red lips and her raven-black hair tied into a tidy bun at the back of her head. Her tall, dark boots, matching jacket and only slightly-lighter pants showed that this one belonged to the Imperial navy. The look in her green orbs also revealed something else to Leia: Cold, ruthless hate. This was expected (she was a rebel after all), but the brunette could still see something else on the other woman's gaze, something strangely...familiar.

"Good evening Leia" muttered the woman.

The brunette said nothing, but kept the other woman's glare.

"...you do not recognize me, do you?" said the officer, her smile a mixture of cold amusement and annoyance "How sad. And we were such good friends back at the academy..."

It hit her like a punch: The long face, her high nose, the width of her hips... "Faora?" she said at last.

"I should have known you would one day become a traitor" spat Faora "I failed the emperor when I failed to call the authorities and I deserved the punishment I got...as you deserve what is coming next" still weak, Leia could hardly put up a fight as the taller woman spun her around and pulled the skirt of her loose dress over her face, blinding the confusing princess with ease, while also revealing her juicy, perky spheres and the black granny panties with cute, cartoonish stars over them "You humiliated me Leia, you shamed me! It is only fair that I do the same with you!"

"AHIEEE!" the princess shrieked, bending forwards as she was lifted up to her tip-toes by her own underwear! The brunette quickly held to her jiggling behind, her eyes growing wide in utter shock at the sudden blade of pain drilling into her crack. Another pull and she had fallen to her fours, her butt rising and falling to the rythm of Faora's tugs.

"How does this feel Leia? To be humiliated in such a childish way?" chuckled Faora as she finally managed to lift Leia off-ground, the princess screaming and flailing her limbs in wild circles at the pressure between her buns "Now..."

You have the following choices:

1. "Let us see how these panties look over your head"

*Noteb*
2. "Let us see for how long your panties last"

*Noteb*
3. more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alv (UN: viriatus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wwwwwww has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121552-Star-Wars-Girl-Wedgies/cid/2337860-The-next-interrogation