*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2332985-You-stop-and-hear-her-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: You stop and hear her out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You stop and hear her out.

    by: mnbv
"Don't make me do this..."

You hear the cow-woman's plea, and despite all of your instincts telling you otherwise, you find yourself coming to a stop. You haven't known the woman for a long time, but from what you can make of it, she seemed nice enough: clumsy and somewhat flirtatious, but nice nonetheless. You shudder at the thought of seeing her angry side, and decide you'd rather not bring it out of her. You turn to face the cow woman, and see her putting away what seemed to be a lasso, assuring you that you made the right choice; had you kept on running she would have just roped you up, and who knows what would have happened next.

"Glad to see you changed your mind sweetie." The cow uttered, a genuine smile appearing on her face as she made her way toward you, as you were currently too stunned to do anything at the moment, only now realizing the sheer size of the cow.

"P-Please don't hurt me." You hear yourself whimper. It was a stupid request, seeing as the cow was much larger and much stronger than you, and could do whatever she wanted to you, but it was the first thing that came in your mind.

The cow woman let out a small giggle, leaning down so that she was face to face with you. "Don't worry," the cow responds, "I promise I won't hurt you...er-not intentionally at least." You mind wonders back to the incident where she fell on you a while back, and you can't stop yourself from letting out a small fit of laughter. It seems the cow remembered as well as you, and joined in your laughter. After she finished, she let out another smile on her face, this one somehow even bigger than the last one. "I think we got off on the wrong foot before cutie, How about we reintroduce ourselves?" The cow asked.

"Sure," you reply glad to see that you are on good terms with the cow, "My name is Steven." You continue, extending your arm for a handshake. You didn't even have time to react before the massive bovine grabbed your arm and pulled you into what you could only describe as the mother of all hugs.

"Well it's nice to meet ya Steven!" The bovine says as her plump breasts nearly engulfed your entire head. "I'm Taura, and I have the feeling that we're going to get along
just fine"

The hug wasn't nearly as bad as when she fell on top of you, but you were still smothered, although you found yourself enjoying this. Soon enough, Taura let go of you, and you let yourself collect your thoughts. You had no idea whether or not she purposefully put you between her boobs, but there was no denying one thing: she may be a cow and from another planet, but she had a great pair of tits. Realizing what you just thought, you took a few steps back from Taura."Wait!" you call out to her, prompting her to give you a look of concern. "Before we do anything else, can you do one thing for me?"

Taura's smile returned, "Sure thing Stevey! What do you need?"

Glad to see she was still friendly, you chose to ignore her new nickname for you and reflected on Taura's question: what did you want? There was a million things going on in your head, but you soon decided on one thing. You make up your mind and respond

What do you want?




You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A kiss!

2. Some answers!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mnbv (UN: mnbv69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2332985-You-stop-and-hear-her-out