*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shane the "Scientist"
  2. Whose Story Is This?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2322017-Shane-the-Scientist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: Shane - A mixed bag of animals  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shane the "Scientist"

    by: SmittySmith
You are Shane, and you are the greatest scientist of your generation! At least, that's what you keep telling everyone. You didn't go to any fancy schools or have a typical degree or what people would call funding, but that didn't stop you from pursuing your passion. You built your own lab and filled it with every technological gizmo and gadget you could find. You even hired your own intern! At least, that's what you called the high school kid whose van you relied on for transportation.

One evening after dusk, you were toying with a piece of technology you recently purchased from Craigslist. It was a pair of goggles, similar to night vision. But instead of reading heat signatures or allowing you to see in the dark, these goggles tracked ultraviolet radiation like that given off from the sun. It wasn't cheap, but you had to have it!

As you focused your goggles on the sky, you saw something move. You whipped them off and shifted to your telescope, but saw nothing but clear sky and a few early stars. Returning to the goggles, you definitely noticed some kind of a planetary body that was moving. It wasn't consistent in shape, as if the radiation was impacting it differently constantly. You realized there was a reason you couldn't find it with your telescope, this was a spaceship that was cloaked!

Doing some quick calculations, you tried to determine its trajectory. It seemed like it was heading for a clearing not far out of town, and you had discovered it! You called up all the local news outlets to alert them to your discovery, the ship's arrival had to be documented! But they were familiar with your "work" and laughed you off, disregarding you.

But you wouldn't be discouraged, you called up Sam, your intern, and instructed him to pick you up in exactly 30 minutes. He wasn't nearly as excited as you were. Never the less, you gathered every camera and recording device you could find in your lab and loaded them into Sam's van when he arrived.

You continued tracking the ship with your goggles as Sam drove, confused about all your excitement. You hadn't fully revealed what you had learned yet, couldn't risk him backing out from fear of course. You arrived at the clearing minutes before you anticipated the ship would get there and started to set up your equipment a good distance from the van. You didn't want Sam ruining your shot!

You and Sam felt a disturbance and a heat in the atmosphere as a hot wind blew through the clearing.

"Sh....Shane?" Sam asked nervously. You ignored him and focused on the source of the wind. The ship was landing! You would finally be proven right!

The creatures within the ship wasted little time and opened a large door. Huge beings who seemed to eclipse 10 feet in height started to exit the invisible craft. That was about all Sam could take.

"Shane!" he called, "We've gotta go!"

"Nonesense!" you responded, "This will be my greatest discovery Sam!" You called back.

As you turned to look at your intern, you saw him slamming the door on the van and peeling out as quick as the old vehicle would let him. You just smiled, it was a good thing you didn't tell him about this earlier.

Distracted by Sam, you didn't realize that the aliens had debarred their ship and had all seen you, exposed in the middle of the clearing. For the first time, you started to feel nervous as you observed the excited look on their faces. In shock, you realized that the group all resembled animals native to earth, but walked, acted, and were built as if they were human women. There was a rag tag look about the group, they didn't quite seem to fit together. It was as if this ship were a life boat from a bizarro world version of Noah's Ark.

Pushing back any thoughts of escape, you filmed and snapped pictures furiously, documenting each one. The first one off the ship was a powerful looking kangaroo, with incredibly thick, muscular thighs. She was followed by a curvaceous, thick seal woman with both long legs and a finned tail that tapered out from her lower back. A serious looking beaver woman followed her, and her tail was exposed in a similar fashion to the seal's.

Following the beaver was a creature who looked like she was clad in red armor, but you realized that she was an alien version of a lobster. Her hands were exposed within her open claws. A thin waisted mink followed her. The mink's large hips and breasts stood in stark contrast to her narrow waist and she walked with a confident, seductive sway with each step.

They all held devices in their hands, something you didn't recognize that peeked your curiosity instantly. One of them gestured for you to come closer, with an inviting but provocative look on her face. Your legs mindlessly started carrying you closer to them, planting one foot in front of the other.

Which alien do you approach?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The kangaroo

2. The seal

*Noteb*
3. The beaver

4. The lobster

5. The mink

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2322017-Shane-the-Scientist