*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2317342-You-manage-to-squirm-away
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: You manage to squirm away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You manage to squirm away

    by: cheese111
The cow's hefty bosom held your head securely at first, but within a few steps you notice their grip isn't quite as solid as she thought. The smooth surface of her space suit along with the gentle friction caused by her walking slowly lets you slip down. You seize your opportunity and before the cow can secure you again you put your hands on the underside of her tits and push. With a small pop you squeeze your head out from her soft globes and fall down. You land and immediately run off at full speed. Whatever plans this freakshow had, you wanted no part of them. The cow gasped, feeling your head suddenly slip out. She turned to look at you and saw you running away.

"Wait! Stop! Please!"

You looked over your shoulder and to your surprise she wasn't giving chase. Also, did you just hear her say please? Maybe her initial heavy greeting was just an accident, even if she seemed to like it way too much for your comfort. Confusion plagues you. What even is this strange cow woman and why isn't she trying to catch you? You shake your head and focus on running, hoping this is all just a bad dream.

"Don't make me do this..." The cow woman pleaded loudly.

You have the following choices:

1. You stop and hear her out.

*Noteb*
2. Keep running, she starts chasing you.

3. Keep running, she grabs a lasso from her belt.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cheese111 (UN: cheese111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2317342-You-manage-to-squirm-away