*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2112797-Shrunk-by-Pokemon-Trainers/cid/3138983-She-is-actually-rather-nice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2112797
You wake up small in the big world of Pokemon. Will the Trainers help you or capture you?
This choice: She is actually rather nice...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She is actually rather nice...

    by: Unknown
She slowly picked you up and held you tight.....
"You are so adorable....... and so soft too........... I dont wanna let go of you......"
You passed out due to the lack of air....
3 minutes later......
"I'm so sorry....... I guess I went a bit far...... please forgive me......."
You forgave her and gave her a soft smile..... she smiled back.... then she pulled you to her lips and kissed you softly..... even if her lips were as big as your face...... it felt like the best thing ever for you...........
"You are just too adorable..... look....I'm a team aqua member....... I understand if you dont wanna be with me..... I was thinking of helping bring team aqua down..... to be honest, I kinda find our plans terrible....."
You are kinda confused about what she is talking about, but you listen anyway......
"Look..... I can take care of you.... but I wanna ask.... can you help convince my leader to help bring team aqua down?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Of course I'll help you! Bring evil down anytime!

*Noteb*
2. I'm sorry...... this doesn't seem right to me....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ponymon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2112797-Shrunk-by-Pokemon-Trainers/cid/3138983-She-is-actually-rather-nice