*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101667-Welcome-to-Head-Town/cid/3004999-In-his-apartment
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2101667
Welcome to a town where bodies want their heads off and has to live together apart.
This choice: In his apartment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In his apartment

    by: GingerHorse
The bed stirred, as another day dawned on Mathew, he swung his feet over the side of the bed and scratched his nice smooth stump. It was decorated with a rather interesting tribal style tattoo. After getting dressed in his torn jeans and black 'the clash' croc top, he debated on what to do. As he wondered he sat on his nice comfy couch, suddenly a quick knock at his door. His shoulders sighed before he begrudgingly got up to answer it, there stood a well dressed female body, about in her mid thirties. She carried a card and jar for 'save the heads foundation' which he quickly responded by closing the door just as quickly.

"Damn it, now both bodies and heads are after me, I need to go somewhere maybe" he thought.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GingerHorse (UN: jeffbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101667-Welcome-to-Head-Town/cid/3004999-In-his-apartment