*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your head shoots off!
  2. Other
  3. Character #3
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2234914-Your-head-shoots-off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Mystery · #2097521
You wake up one morning to find yourself bodiless. What will you do?
This choice: Your head shoots off!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your head shoots off!

    by: Unknown
You lean against the railing of the walkway right outside your apartment on the second floor. You had weird neck pains all day so far. It felt like a strong pressure built up in your neck, but you didn't know what to do. You tried massaging your neck, but it persisted. You look up to the mostly clear sky. It was late afternoon, and the clouds were starting to fill in.

All of a sudden the pressure in your neck ramped up quickly. It quickly became unbearable as your neck almost felt to stretch. With a loud "POP" you lose all feeling in your body and feel yourself shoot straight up in the air with incredible speed. As you near the apex, slowing down you realize you have no body. Your head just shot off and here you are. You get a wonderful view of the city from this height, but now worry about the fall. You accelerate towards the ground. You land (without pain)...

You have the following choices:

1. In a pool

2. In a car (truck bed or sunroof)

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097521-Mystery-Heads/cid/2234914-Your-head-shoots-off