*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. vs Borris
  2. The Roster
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184188-vs-Borris
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2090891
The Pint Puncher works to save the day from dangerous animals. But can he save himself?
This choice: Borris  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

vs Borris

    by: nobody495
It's a calm day, citizens are mingling about town square as the international food festival takes place. In it, food from all over the world is provided for attendees, from real Mexican food to German meats to Chinese platters, so on and so forth. In the middle, they start to realize the wind make a sudden shift in direction. Then, the wind started to pick up, yanking food out of vendors and off of plates, as well as yanking trash away. Citizens turn toward where the wind is blowing, then cream upon seeing a giant form walking into view from behind a building, sucking the air right towards him. The creature's a boar, the size of a truck, walking on its hind hooves and displaying large, human like hands and a pair of gold colored wrestling shorts, inhaling anything from the festival he can, be it edible (to humans) or not. This boar is known as Borris, a super powered boar with an insatiable appetite and a new ability to inhale most things towards him.

Attendees and those inside vendors start running upon spotting him, leaving behind discarded jackets, food, etc, which would subsequently get sent down the pig monster's throat.

"Hey, fatty!" Borris hears a familiar voice come from the sky, and he shuts his maw, stopping his inhaling session, to look up at the source of the voice. In comes a tiny human in white spandex, blue cape, and white wrestling mask, flying from the sky and landing onto the concrete before Borris, cracking the ground beneath him. This is the Pint Puncher, superhero to the city, a human that also acquired super powers like Borris had, except this human had the power of flight and super strength. Borris glares at him, this brat keeps trying to stop him from eating. The Pint Puncher gets up to his feet, glaring right back at Borris. "Do I have to teach you another lesson?" He crosses his arms.

"This time, how about I teach you a lesson," Borris bellows at the hero in front of him. "This is the last time you get between me and my food!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184188-vs-Borris