*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089908-Riddle-of-the-Unfair-Tickle-Fair/cid/2183671-Unusual-punishment-tickle-by-mom
by Whade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #2089908
Two sisters get into tickling-themed mishaps. Prequel to "Mystery at Featherton Manor".
This choice: Summer gets tickled  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Unusual punishment (tickle by mom)

    by: Whade
"Summer! Come up here!" Mom's voice rang from upstairs.
Summer's heart jumped.
Oh shit, did she accidentally go into my room and find all my secret private detective stuff? Did I remember to lock the door?

But she found her mom was in her own room and sitting on her bed.
"Come here for a minute. I wish to speak to you seriously."

Oh no. One of mom's famous heart-to hearts.
Summer approached cautiously.

"Come here and lie down on the bed."

Summer sat down next to her on the bed.

"No, I mean lie down horizontally."

Summer jumped up.
"I'm not just going to..."

"Better get this over with now, honey. Mouse? Help me."

A confused Summer was gently grabbed by four hands and forced onto the bed. Mom then pulled out some silk ropes and tied them around daughter's ankles, while Mouse (whom Summer was trying to shoo off in vain) tied them around her wrists.
Mouse then disappeared under the bed with the end of the rope and emerged at the footboard, where Mom pulled the two ends of the rope and tied them together.

To Summer's horror, she was now bound with her arms over her head and her legs stretched, her feet resting on the footboard.

Mom then sat down next to Summer's feet and began to massage them.

"Mom! What are you doing?"

"It's okay, honey, just relax..."

For Summer, her feet were a private zone.
Even though nothing bad was being done to them, there was no way she could relax while somebody was touching them.

She saw Mouse from the corner of her eye and suddenly a blindfold was pulled over her eyes.
Now, she was bound AND blinded.

"Mom, what is this about?"

"Hmm? Why'd I need a reason to spend time with my daughter?"

"This isn't normal!"

"Oh, it's just a bit of fun."

Summer did not like where this was going and gritted her teeth.

"You never call me up here unless you think I did something bad. You think you have some dirt on me, and you're trying to make me admit it! I just know it!"

"Whatever gave you THAT idea?" her mom said, letting go of the peds and started playing with her toes instead.

Summer giggled.

"Mom, you're tickling me!"

"Am I?" she asked absent-mindedly.

"Please, I can't tell you what you want me to tell you if you don't tell me what it is! This is all unnecessary!"

"Well, since you insist..."
Her mom paused, drumming her fingers on Summer's soles.
"Your father and I have been worried about your grades, honey. It seems as if your mind hasn't been on your studies lately."

Oh...I guess that was true. Summer was always a diligent student, but recently she's been too enamored with her detective reference guidebooks to really pay attention to what's been going on at school.
She's also gotten in a couple fights with teachers over disagreements about theoretical subjects, and because they had caught her sneaking around school, or getting into fights with misbehaving kids.

She had no idea her mother would take them all this seriously, but it seemed like she expected her to apologize So she did.
But mother just went:
"Oh honey, you know we'd never love you based on just your grades. We have no business forcing you to care about what you don't want to, or to tell us what has been distracting you from them lately.
...Mouse, take the other foot."

"I'm sorry..." Summer said weakly and scrunched her soles, as if THAT helped.

"Woo-hooo huhuhehahahoo"

Her butt danced around under her, but it did not help the ticklish feeling coming from her feet at all.

Summer had heard of people being called "passive-aggressive"; he understood it meant that they paid back others for stuff they did while they pretended that it did not bother them.

But this was otherwordly. She's going to make me piss my pants just so to make me tell her what she thinks she knows!

"I've been collecting old articles..." There was no way she would admit her hobby to her just like that, but it was being forced out of her in smaller bits. "And old rocks and glasses, too!" Her mom just went "That's interesting, honey."
She had long, pedicured nails that dug cruelly into Summer's soles.

This is attempted murder, she thought My own mother is going to murder me. Famous kid detective killed by mom, that's what the newspaper is going to say...Please. Please not my soles!

"Not my soles, Mom."

"Oh yes your soles dear. Your ticklish little soles."

Summer's mind raced. What else could she possibly tell her? There was nothing that she would've wanted.

"I...Kinda have a crush on Daniel from class B! Please don't tickle me any more!"

"Ssh, hush. That's good to know. But c'mon dear, you hurt me.
You think I'd pry on my daughters' private relationships?...Mouse, bring the brushes."

"He asked me out yesterday!"
Summer gabbled, soles flapping about trying to hide.
"He game me cinema tickets for Friday!"

She could feel the brushes hover over her soles.
"Please, mom, I promise! I will be the best daughter ever!"

To her amazement, the brushes actually drew back.

"I'm not mad at you honey, I'm really not. But you should confide in us a little more."

And was tickling the soft soles of Summe with her fingetrips.

"Mom, that's too soft! Stop!" Summer screamed, feeling close to fainting from the maddeningly gentle torture.

Summer's mind was in panic, she didn't know whether she was being let go or just being kept in a false sense of security.

But her mom seemed to be finished.

"Ooh, my ribs. Ooh, I have a killer headache." Summer sighed.

"It was so good to have this little talk, honey. You know if you have a problem you can always come to me and I will listen. I'll come back to untie you in a little while."

Summer said nothing, she was too exhausted.
She just lay here for about five minutes.

Then she...

You have the following choices:

1. Felt fingers on her feet

*Noteb*
2. Heard a noise from downstairs

*Noteb*
3. Neither

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whade (UN: whade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089908-Riddle-of-the-Unfair-Tickle-Fair/cid/2183671-Unusual-punishment-tickle-by-mom