*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2185681-you-to-get-a-tongue-bath
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2089796
Simba is signed up to wrestle large animals. However, he may not come out on top.
This choice: "...you to get a tongue bath."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"...you to get a tongue bath."

    by: nobody495
A shiver runs through Simba's body upon her saying that. She brings her snout down to his crotch, her breath washing over his groin. This issued an embarrassing moan from Simba. She sticks her tongue out, flick it up across his groin and up the rest of his body. She repeats the process, and the lion cub struggles in her grip. The crowd laughs at the boy's struggles, but Timon and Pumba cover their eyes at the sight. She then turns the cub around and starts licking under his tail. Simba struggles even more as he feels the muscle violate him. He kicks and squirms in response.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Simba climaxes

*Noteb*
2. Simba wrenches out of her grip

*Noteb*
3. Henriette has another idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2185681-you-to-get-a-tongue-bath