*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086569-To-Love-Ru-Giantess-interactive/cid/2160106-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2086569
When one of Lala's inventions goes out of control, again, It will change everything.
Chapter #1

Beginning!

    by: Luminar
It was a normal day at the Yuuki household and quiet for a while as Rito Yuuki, had been called over to help his father, a Manga creator, to aid him for the next few days and would be out of contact as it was summer vacation for them.

His little sister, Mikan, was in charge of the house til then as she had to make sure to keep up with doing the chores and help keep the house clean and more. If it was just herself it would be easier but living with them was Three princess sisters from space, Lala, Nana, and Momo. They had been living with them for a long while now and even though things do tend to change or become a bit hectic from time to time, it was never dull. Living there also was Celine, A small looking child with a large flower on her head as she wasn't any child but a plant alien as she took on the form of a small child as well.

Mikan was enjoying the peace and quiet but knew that if it was too quiet, she would expect something to happen soon as usual when things go quiet, Lala would be more then likely working on another one of her inventions.

Lala, using her inventions, had made a very large room for her and her younger sisters, Momo and Nana, in the Yuuki house by making a separate dimension for the rooms as it would be too much for any regular household.

In her room, Lala was smiling as she soon had finished working on her latest invention as she soon began to hurry out of her room with Peke, A all costume Robot that was made by Lala that can take the form of a hairpin and give different fitting clothes to the one who has her when in hairpin form. Lala soon makes it out of the room and downstairs to the living room as she notices Nana and Momo on the couch relaxing as Mikan walked up as well with Celine behind her.

"I just finished my newest and greatest invention!" Lala yelled out as she was always excited to show off all her inventions.

"What kind of invention is it this time Big sis?" Momo asked her as she was always curious about what kind of inventions Lala made knowing she could use them in anyway she could while having a little perverted fun.

Reaching behind her and holding up her hand, she held a small silver ring with a blue orb on it. it was the size of a average accessory ring but if it was made by Lala, it would be anything then average.

"I call it my Si-Si Kun! Short for Size-Size."

Mikan sighs a little as she knew she was gonna have to be the one to ask it as she soon looked over at Lala.

"Just what does it do and what is it for?" Mikan asked.

"Well, I was thinking that lately there have been a few times where we've been having trouble reaching things that are either too high up to low to even get a hand under so i decided to create a way for us to change our size's to however we want and to be able to get stuff!" Lala said with her normal innocent smile as she always did think about everyone else.

No one said anything for a moment as they looked at it. Momo had a small smile on her face knowing of the fun she could have with it while Nana covered her mouth a little wanting to keep from asking about it effect more then just the body for height and Mikan gulps a little as she was worried about what would happen with it in the wrong hands but was curious to see what she could do with it as well.

Just as Lala was getting ready to put it away, a small spark could be seen as it got everyone's attention. The ring soon grow a tiny pair of wings and soon began to fly around in the air violently.

"Big sis! What happened!?" Nana yelled out as she ducked and dodged it as the ring flew past her.

"I-I don't know!" Lala said as she panicked as well dodging the Ring.

"Lala-Sama! The Limiter on the ring has malfunctioned!" Peke said as Lala soon realized what that meant.

"What does THAT mean!?" Mikan said as she dodges the Ring and ducks down.

"It means the size's it controlled is now unlimited! There's no limits to it anymore!" Lala said still ducking down.

Without a limiter on it, there was no limit to what could happen.

"Sis! Is there anything else about it!?" Momo yelled out as she barely dodged it.

"Well, i made it so whoever wears it is injected with Nanotech to be able to breath in any situation. I didn't want to take risk's with something like that. The ring does stay on the user and goes invisible so it look's like it wouldn't even be seen." Lala said as she finished telling about the ring.

But as they let their guard down for a moment, It soon takes another fly around and the girls couldn't help but gasp at this.

Who does it hit?

You have the following choices:

1. Lala

*Noteb*
2. Momo

3. Mikan

*Noteb*
4. Momo

5. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Luminar (UN: gtsfan087 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Luminar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086569-To-Love-Ru-Giantess-interactive/cid/2160106-Beginning