*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Make her clean the couch
  2. Pee on the sofa
  3. Leia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2282890-Make-her-clean-the-couch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Make her clean the couch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Make her clean the couch

    by: karlmarx700
Mom handed Leia a washcloth, a small bucket and a bottle of Febreeze.
"Clean up your mess right now." Mom growled.
Leia rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.
"RIGHT NOW!" Mom yelled.
"Okay, okay..." Leia sighed.

The young girl went right back into the living room and got to work cleaning her urine out of the couch cushions. She had really soaked it, it was pretty bad and smelled awful. Leia was about halfway done when her older sister Dao came in. Even though she was only two years older than Leia, Dao was much taller and had a more developed body than little Leia. Immediately, Dao chuckled at her sister, working like a slave in only a diaper. Leia blushed and tried to use her elbows to cover her flat chest.
"Oh boy, what did you do this time?" Dao asked.
It was well know that Mom liked to punish her daughters in bizarre and humiliating ways. Forced into diapers wasn't even all that unusual. Leia had been diapered several times before and Dao had been forced into them twice in the past, but it seemed like Leia always got the worst punishments the most often. Of course, this was because Leia misbehaved far more often.
"D... Don't look at me, Dao. I'm not decent!" Leia said.
Even though they often didn't get along, Leia still saw Dao as her cool older sister, someone to look up to.
"Oh, stop it, Leia. It's not like you have anything to hide." Dao said, patting her little sister on the head.
Leia moaned. She was a bit sensitive about having a flat chest. Most of her friends were beginning to develop and she feared they would stay tiny.
"So, why are you in a diaper?" Dao asked, noting the word "Punishment panties" scrawled across Leia's butt.
"I peed on the sofa playing videogames." Leia shamefully said.
Dao laughed and Leia moaned again.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2282890-Make-her-clean-the-couch