*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2654160-Chris-flips-up-her-skirt-and-gives-her-a-wedgie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #2077531
Write stories about girls getting bullied. Can be bully or victim.
This choice: Chris flips up her skirt and gives her a wedgie!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Chris flips up her skirt and gives her a wedgie!

    by: Fly
Without warning, Chris grabbed the edges of Becky's skirt and pulled it up above her waist to expose her boring white panties to the students milling about before first period. Everyone looked their way and gasped before breaking out into giggles and laughter at the sight of Becky's enormous butt and thighs crammed into a pair of cheap undersized panties with noticeable holes.

"Hehehahaha! Wow, Becky, nice panties! Do you uh...wash them at least?? Hahaha!" Becky's mouth just dropped, all eyes glued to her embarrassing underwear and her fat bubble butt, she was already totally mortified beyond words. She didn't even try to fight the hands grabbing her skirt since her arms were full of her books for her next college prep class, and nearly didn't react at all before leaning forward in an attempt to shield her crotch with the books.

"WH-WHAT THE HELL!!! LET GO YOU PER-" Becky finally started shouting but it was cut short as Chris let go of her skirt and reached down to hook his fingers onto the waistband of her undies. He yanked them up as hard as he could. Becky totally choked on her anger as she received her first ever wedgie. Girls bullied other girls through rumors and scandal at her school so she never had the displeasure of having to experience the extreme pain of a wedgie.
She nearly screamed as her face burned beat red and a few tears of pain ran down her face, but her throat became instantly dry and instead she just grit her teeth and braced her entire body against the agony of her super wedgie.
Chris laughed loudly into her ear, but all she could hear was soul piercing laughter anyway. Chris nodded to a crony of his who swiftly cut and pulled the skirt from Becky's body without anyone noticing, leaving nothing to cover the view of her nearly bare waist as all of fabric pulled into her crevices.

"Oh man! A girl is getting a wedgie for once, this is awesome I gotta show this to everyone!" A boy pulled out his phone and many other students followed as Becky was lifted off the ground by Chris' strength. Becky finally dropped her books to the floor as she dangled helplessly by her pussy and asshole in front of a crowd of her fellow students. She reached down and began picking her wedgie, struggling to floss her fingers inbetween the cloth and her privates to provide any relief.

"Ew! Don't touch yourself during it!! Ew!! Becky is fucking gross!!" The boys in the crowd laughed harder and the girls still laughing groaned as they watched poor Becky dig her fingers into her pussy and ass in the middle of school. Chris just soaked it all up with a huge smile on his face, pulling up on Becky's wedgie over and over to listen to her squeak and grunt. He had instantly transformed a once self-confident nerd into a total loser on the verge of tears.This was almost too easy...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Chris flips Becky out of her panties

2. Chris makes the wedgie even worse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fly (UN: toyohiro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2654160-Chris-flips-up-her-skirt-and-gives-her-a-wedgie