*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2177249-they-took-her-suit-and-our-stuff
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #2077531
Write stories about girls getting bullied. Can be bully or victim.
This choice: they took her suit and our stuff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

they took her suit and our stuff

    by: 27yoornot
I submerged to hide my bare big breasts. One of the boys gets behind me and wraps his arm over my midriff. His swimming trunks cannot hide his excitement. His cold voices whispers in my ear. "Call over your sister. If you don't she will learn..." His hand slipped over my belly. I swallowed hard and whispered back. "Please leave her alone. She's young and does not know about - your stuff." His hand gave my thigh a hard squeeze. "Call her now" he demanded.

With a shy wave I signalled Sally where I was. Happily she jumped in an swam over in swift, smooth strokes. With a frown on her face when she saw my sad expression and realised that the boys were circling us she asked "Are they your friends?" A pinching in my buttocks made me wince. "Yes. Today. We just met". Sally did not believe. She submerged and came up shocked, turned and fled. But a quick grip of one of her ankles pulled her back.

"You have just arrived at our little party" one of the boys snarled. His black hair was sticking to his wet face, making him brush it aside. He still held Sally's ankle, who had to move her arms because the water was too deep for her to stand. One of his minions moved behind my sister. I begged them to leave her (and me) alone. But the boy was now facing Sally. "Your big slutty sister was so eager to expose herself to us. I bet you are the same." The little girl shook her head and pulled one arm to press her single piece swimsuit to her chest. Her other hand was splashing now to keep her head above the water.

The words that I heard mumbled close to my ear gave me a shudder. They would not do that to Sally - or would they? "Sally please give them your swimsuit. They have promised to leave then. If you don't they might..." My sister blushed but nodded. "Let me go and I will pull it off" she could hardly be heard saying. The boy shook his head and started to tickle her foot. Sally, who was very ticklish, shrieked and tossed her body. The lifeguard looked over, briefly, amused and annoyed.

"But I need to - there are two small plastic hooks at the bottom."

A splashing sound announced one of the boys diving. The boy behind Sally silenced her by putting his hand over her mouth. Only her eyes and the twitching of her body indicated that the boy was touching her fanny when he released the hooks that held her swimsuit between her legs. I submerged and just saw his hands liberating the front of the swimsuit and caressing the almost bare privates of Sally. When he moved up he peeled the tight swimsuit from the skin, petting the little perky breasts of my sister. I was pulled back to the surface. Sally had her eyes wide open before she was pushed under water to pull the swimsuit over her arms and head.

We looked each other into sad eyes. After a few seconds we realised that the boys were already at the edge of the pool, making a beeline for our stuff. "Hey" I called, but the lifeguard was busy telling off someone who wanted to enter the pool obviously without having showered. The boys waved before they went through their locker room door with our bathing suits and all other stuff.

We

1 - left the pool

2 - saw someone coming over to us

You have the following choices:

1. left

2. stayed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 27yoornot (UN: endingsoon77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2177249-they-took-her-suit-and-our-stuff