*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A magic book.
  2. More choices.
  3. Body possession.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2156077-A-magic-book
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: A magic book.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A magic book.

    by: Unknown
W.H. Smiths was an innocent looking book and stationary store that was located only a few buildings away from Wilkos and Beautylicious. Although most of their store was whatever the latest bestseller was, there was also a good collection of old books in the back of the store that random strangers had dropped off in the store to be sold should they catch anyone's attention.

Early this morning, very soon after the book store first opened, an old man appeared in the store, wearing what seemed to be a black cloak and holding an old looking leather bound book in his hands. The old man smiled at the equally old woman who stood at the welcome desk and placed the book on the counter in front of him and then placed his hand directly over the hand of the woman. "Make sure that this book is sold as soon as possible. Understood?" he asked, his eyes glowing bright red.

The woman's eyes mirrored that red glow before reverting to their normal color. The woman smiled at the old man. "Of course, master. I'll make sure that this book is sold as soon as possible" she said, taking the book and placing it on a shelf right out in the open. The book itself seemed to radiate a sort of invisible energy, drawing attention to it. If someone got close to the book, they would be able to hear a faint whispering voice begging them to open the book and see it's mysterious contents. Once the woman turned around to return to her desk, the old man had disappeared. The woman didn't seem to notice anything strange about that, and simply went back to reading a magazine at her desk. she did not realize that the temperature in the store had dropped significantly since the book had been dropped off.


You have the following choices:

1. Someone walks into the book store.

*Noteb*
2. New Beginning.

*Noteb*
3. New Beginning.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2156077-A-magic-book