*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2154683-Entering-the-store
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: Entering the store.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Entering the store.

    by: Morphology
The three girls casually walked into Wilko with all intents of testing out the remote, but they didn't know what they were going to do. Yumi looked around the store and noticed that it seemed a little bit busier than any of the normal days. "So what do you think we should do to test it out?" Yumi wondered to her friends.

"Well, we could test it out on some random person and see if it works." Miyuki suggested as she checked out a sale on a nice variety of nail varnish.

"Yeah, but I think that would be too cliche, if you know what I mean." Sachi replied back to her. "How about we think of something different for a change." She stood by her friends as she looked over the occupants of the store to see if anything would pop out and give an idea. That's when she saw several of the employees that looked like they needed some help with their lives. That's when the light bulb went off within her head. "I think I might have an idea." She proudly exclaimed to her friends as she looked over to them.

"Well, what's your idea?" Yumi wondered as she started to check out some of the workers and what they had to offer.

Sachi looked over to her and began to explain her idea. "How about we each choose one person and give them an image makeover using the remote." She looked over to Miyuki to see what she thought about it.

"An image makeover?" Miyuki wondered as she caught the gaze of Sachi.

"Yeah, we can make them as cute as we want and make them feel better about themselves." Sachi explained which seemed to get Miyuki's attention.

"Well, if we have to choose one person, then I'm choosing him." Yumi replied as she pointed to a brown haired man with the normal Wilko uniform stocking some of the shelves. Josh seemed to be pretty oblivious to the fact that anything was going on.

"Why him?" Sachi wondered as she looked around to see if she could see somebody to help out.

"I don't know, I just think he's kind of cute, but I think I can make him cuter." She replied, winking to her friends.

"Cuter how?" Miyuki wondered as she looked over to her friend.

"Well, I guess you will have to wait to find out won't you?" Yumi exclaimed with a matter of fact tone in her voice. "Have you ladies picked yours yet?" Sachi and Miyuki nodded in agreement. "Well, is it okay if I go first since I picked out the first person?"

"I guess you can." Sachi replied as she gave her the remote. "But remember we all have to place a finger on it so that we can see the changes."

"I know, I'm the one that my father sent it to, remember." Yumi said as she took hold the instrument of power from her friend. "Well, if it's alright with you Sachi, I was thinking about swapping his height out with you."

Sachi was taken aback at what was said. "Wha???"

"Well you're always complaining at how short you are and how you wished you were taller." Yumi exclaimed. "So I just thought I would help you out with that."

"I don't mind at all, but what are you turning him into?" Sachi wondered as she felt a surge of energy go inside her and she instantly felt herself growing.

"Well, I was thinking about turning him into a cute Asian girl, you know, like us." Yumi said as she chuckled. She looked over to her 'new charge' and noticed that he remained oblivious to the fact that he just lost 8 inches of this height. "And if I say so myself, I think he's well on his way."

"You are so evil, but I like it." Miyuki replied back to her as she noticed how much taller Sachi was compared to the two of them. "I'm next." She said as she took the remote from Yumi and found the person she was going to 'help out'. "Unlike you, I think I'm going to make mine drop dead gorgeous." Yumi just shrugged as she looked to where Miyuki started to point the remote.

You have the following choices:

1. Miyuki chooses Liam.

*Noteb*
2. Miyuki chooses Steven.

*Noteb*
3. Miyuki chooses Waggy.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphology (UN: sakura0004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2154683-Entering-the-store