*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Steven
  2. Possession and Morphing Ability.
  3. More choices.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2129541-Steven
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: Steven (Reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Steven

    by: Saracen1187
Steven slowly sauntered into work one Tuesday morning, wearing a very different expression to the one he usually wore. Instead of being irritated at the thought of working another shift, his eyes seemed to be eagerly surveying the aisles of the store and the people in it, his fellow staff and customers alike.Steven was also feeling overly excited, and he had good reason to be, because of the amazing new power he was now imbued with after his encounter with a weird looking meterorite that exploded when he touched it last night.

His powers were the ability to possess any other person's body, or send clones of himself to possess other people (up to a maximum of five clones could be 'projected' into other people at any one time. And he could also morph the bodies of the people he or his clones possessed, basically changing them into someone else.

He had refrained from testing it up until now, figuring that the store where he worked, Wilko, would be an ideal 'testing ground' for his new powers. If nothing else it would make his shift a lot more interesting.

"Morning Steven." Liz greeted her employee and friend from behind the help desk. Liz was an average looking woman, with a matching figure, but the thing/s she had in her favor were her large 30H breasts. Steven couldn't help but stare at the wonderful tits distending Liz's shirt as he looked over at her.

"Morning Liz." He nodded in reply. "Hope you're well." He then mumbled, before making his way through the code-locked door that led upstairs to the tea room, locker room, gents and ladies toilets and the manager's office, as well as the always empty Training Room and the Administration Office.

"I'm okay thank you. Hope you are too." Liz smiled, before resuming her work.

Steven just chuckled silently to himself. "Looking good so far." He said to himself. He of course had full knowledge of the extent of his abilities rattling around in his head, and he was eager to give them a try as soon as possible.

========

Once upstairs, Steven put his coat in his locker along with his mobile phone and then he made his way into the tea room, where one other staff member was sat awaiting the start of her shift. That person was Charlotte, not exactly Steven's favorite co-worker. Maybe that made her the ideal first test subject, he thought. "Morning Charlotte." Steven greeted the 20-year old, who was busy sending a text to one of her friends.

Charlotte glanced up slightly, but barely acknowledged Steven's greeting. "Hmph." She mumbled.

Steven sat down opposite her, raising an eyebrow. Manners don't cost anything Charlotte. He thought, as a smirk appeared on his face. Then he started to concentrate on giving his powers an initial test. He would use Charlotte as his 'guinea pig'.

Charlotte was that engrossed in her phone that she didn't see Steven's body shimmer... and then dissipate, coalescing into a small cloud of almost invisible mist. As his body disappeared, Steven's work clothes and his glasses were left behind, draped on the chair. Steven noticed this, and realized that might be a problem. So he turned his attention back to Charlotte and he propelled himself through the air, swirling around her. Even in his non-corporeal state, he could smell the Impulse body spray she had soaked herself in that morning, and the scented shampoo she had used on her hair.

Just then Charlotte happened to look up and saw that Steven had gone. Before Charlotte could see his clothes on the chair, Steven moved forward and just kind of 'sank' into Charlotte's body through her back. The girl felt a sudden chill run down her spine, she gasped... and then her eyes temporarily rolled up into her head.

"Woah... fuck!" Charlotte blurted out moments later, slamming her hands on the table as her eyes returned to normal. A couple of gasps again escaped her lips as she looked around her.

The look of shock on Charlotte's face was then replaced by a mischievous grin as she looked down at herself. Steven was now in control....

Steven looked at Charlotte's half-written text message, which he quickly deleted, then he threw her phone down on the table and brought his slender new hands up to the perky B-cup breasts under his shirt. He got an initial rush that was like nothing he'd never experienced when he touched his stolen tits, even though they were small compared to some other pairs he could mention.

"Well, well Charlotte, now who's the bitch?" Steven chuckled in his victim's voice as he reached down in between his new legs and rubbed Charlotte's pussy through the fabric of her form-fitting leggings. "Oh god... so this is what it feels like." Steven moaned.

"I'm gonna have so much fucking fun!" Steven grinned, as he then stood up and walked over to the chair he'd been sat on. He scooped up his clothes. boots and his glasses and immediately walked back into the locker room. He rumaged through the pile of clothing in his arms and retrieved his locker key from his trouser pocket, before stuffing his clothing in his locker and securing them away.

With that done, he slipped the key down into 'his' bra for now as he walked back to the tea room, groping 'his' tits again. Steven stared down at the body he now 'wore' and studied Charlotte's clothing, her Wilko shirt, her black leggings and her purple plimsolls.

"Now what shall we do Charlotte while we're 'together'?" Steven laughed in his current, feminine tone.

You have the following choices:

1. Steven tries another of his abilities.

*Noteb*
2. He tries something else.

3. He heads downstairs to start work as Charlotte.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2129541-Steven