*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2127595-The-Exchange-Program
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: Beginning 3, in Wilko.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Exchange Program.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Hey you two, wait for me, I've got something to show you." 17-year old Yumi shouted after her two friends as she scurried along the sidewalk. Her long black hair was hung loose around her shoulders and her perky B-cup breasts jiggled under her plain white t-shirt as she ran. A denim jacket, a pair of jeans and some red hi-top sneakers completed her ensemble.

"What's so important that it can't wait until we get back to the apartment?" Miyuki frowned, as she and Sachi (both also 17 years old) turned around and waited for their friend to catch up.

Miyuki had her long dark hair secured in a neat ponytail, and she was wearing a purple Nike jacket, a baby blue t-shirt, a denim skirt and some white tennis shoes. Miyuki had B-cup breasts also, that were slightly smaller than Yumi's. Then there was Sachi, the shortest of the girls at 5' 2" (compared to Yumi's 5' 4" and Miyuki's 5' 5"). But she was also the bustiest, carrying a pair of perky C-cups. Sachi also wore her black hair down, and she was wearing a white cardigan, a yellow t-shirt, a short black skirt and some black ballet flats.

The three Japanese girls were two months into their one-year course at the main college in Rotherham, part of an exchange program with their college back in their hometown of Takayama. And their time in England was about to get infinitely more 'interesting'...

"My dad sent me a parcel from home." Yumi smiled, reaching into her bag which was slung over her shoulder.

"Another crazy invention?" Sachi scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you remember how that mind reading device went, right Yumi?" Miyuki chuckled. "It nearly fried your brother's brain, not that there was much of one there to begin with." She continued, smirking.

"This is different, he said he'd already tested in on some people." Yumi smiled, letting the criticism go over her head. She pulled a hi-tech remote of some kind out of her bag and showed it to her two friends, who weren't too impressed. On the remote, printed in Japanese text, was - 'Trait Swapping Unit Prototype' (TSUP for short).

"Okay, amuse me, what's this one do?" Miyuki asked with a sigh as she took hold of the remote.

Yumi hesitated, before answering that one. "He says it can swap people's body parts around, without them knowing, I mean... unless you want them to. It has an interface that links straight to your mind, swapping whatever you're thinking of at the time." She smiled, obviously proud of her father.

"Would explain the lack of buttons." Sachi mumbled, taking the device from Miyuki.

Miyuki rolled her eyes and started walking again. "Yeah well, you have fun with that, I need to go shopping. I'm out of nail varnish and body spray." She said, idly dismissing the supposed abilities of the device.

"We need toilet paper too." Sachi said, as she tossed the remote back to Yumi.

"Is that all you've got to say??" Yumi shouted after them, looking disappointed with her friends' reactions. She then let out a deep sigh and hurried to catch up with them again as they headed towards Wilkos to do some shopping. Yumi was determined to get her friends to take her and her father's invetion seriously.

You have the following choices:

1. Entering the store.

*Noteb*
2. Passing by Beautylicious.

3. Yumi wants to win over her friends.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2127595-The-Exchange-Program