*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...Charlotte?
  2. Beginning 1, in Wilko.
  3. Head swapping.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2121604-Charlotte
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: ...Charlotte?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...Charlotte?

    by: Saracen1187
Charlotte stepped off the bus grinning as she pocketed her phone and walked towards Wilkos. In her wake she left a bus full of oblivious passengers whose heads were now on the wrong bodies. You see Charlotte had downloaded a nifty new app for her phone, ironically named - 'The Head Scrambler'. She'd had so much fun swapping her fellow bus passengers while on the way to work, and now the mischievous young woman was looking forward to maybe using it at work.

There were a number of people who annoyed her at work, and this was her chance to get back at them, in a most unique and hilarious way. Charlotte was also contemplating using the device on herself, to maybe get a sexier body, or... to find out what it's like to be a man.

"Afternoon Charlotte." Liz greeted her employee with a smile from behind the customer service desk.

"Hmm, hey Liz." Charlotte mumbled her response in passing. As it happened, Liz was one of the people who got on Charlotte's nerves, but Charlotte resisted the immediate urge to give Liz someone else's body from the neck down. Charlotte looked down the toiletries aisle and saw two other co-workers, Natalie and Jade working together. And there were still a few customers left in the store. But it was nearly 5:30pm, so Charlotte knew the store would be closing soon.

Charlotte quickly glanced at her watch and then went upstairs to the locker room to put her bag away. She kept her phone with her, slipping it into the pocket of her Wilko fleece jacket, which she wore over her company polo shirt when she was feeling chilly.

Upon entering the tea room, she was greeted by several familiar faces, co-workers who would be starting their shifts at the same time as her.

Charlotte looked around the room, then she decided where to sit. No way was she sitting next to Liam, and Luke wasn't her favorite person either. Charlotte also didn't like Alexa, mainly out of jealousy for her attractive appearance. That left two other people in the room, Jodie, whom Charlotte didn't know all that well, and Naomi. It was the latter who Charlotte sat next to, smiling... or rather flashing a toothy grin at the young Japanese woman.

"Oh... hey Charlotte." Naomi squeaked in her meek voice.

"Hi Naomi!" Charlotte continued smirking, as she thought about maybe getting herself an 'accomplice' that could be easily influenced (bossed around).

You have the following choices:

1. Charlotte confides in Naomi.

*Noteb*
2. Charlotte keeps the app a secret for now.

3. A short time later...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2121604-Charlotte