*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2725242-Using-highly-advance-Science-Haruka-fuses-with-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2070024
Make a robot giantess and do what you want with her.
This choice: Using highly advance Science Haruka fuses with Leumya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Using highly advance Science Haruka fuses with ...

    by: Firekeeper43
O-okay...Haruka went towards Leumya's hand when she was grabbed by the massive robots hand. "See you soon Mistress" With ease she pulled Haruka's head off The spine and brain were still intact. "Perfect!" Leumya pressed this to her chest absorbing it. "Welcome home M'lady." Leumya said.

Haruka felt odd. She felt strong, she felt big. She tried to look around yet she couldn't. "Leumya?" Haruka tried to call but she couldn't move her mouth.

"Do not worry M'lady." Haruka felt her mouth move as if she had spoke. "You and I are now one being, we may be a bit big, so I know life will not be normal but I felt...awful not being able to help you, as a friend I could not let you suffer...however perhaps I acted too soon. I should have told you." Haruka was amazed.
"So, what did you do?" Haruka asked Leumya's mouth did not move.
"I have destroyed your body and well...crushed it, I removed your head before hand and have now fused you with me. For now I have full control of myself and you are only watching, however...you can feel what I feel, see what I see, hear what I hear and if you wish it you can easily take control over me just by willing it. After all. I was programmed with that remote control. I have however destroyed that too. I do not want anyone taking over us both. Try it out M'lady." Haruka willed Leumya to walk forwards and she did. She willed her to stomp and she did. She willed herself to grow, to shrink back, she tried out Leumya's weapon systems. It was just like having a normal body...if she had powers or something. But now she was a machine, sharing a body with her only friend.
"Leimya, can you take control back? I do not want to be fighting over it."
"I cannot M'lady, you must relinquish it back to me, simpley by willing it, and if you wish to take control back, it is simple for you. I was built to obey...but as you may have noticed I had already long rewritten my programming. Now I only serve you and you alone."

"Hmmmm." Haruka smiled. This could be fun!!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Firekeeper43 (UN: flames65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2725242-Using-highly-advance-Science-Haruka-fuses-with-