*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070011-Naruto-Mask-Clone-Transformation-Jutsu/cid/2091390-Hinata
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2070011
Naruto discovers a new Jutsu in the old Uzumaki Mask Shrine.
This choice: Hinata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hinata

    by: hydroshinobi
Naruto hear's someone knocking at his door. Wondering who it could be, he left scroll and jutsu array on the floor and went over to answer it. Yelling out he would be right there, Naruto ran over to door and opened to find his girlfriend Hinata Hyuga. He and Hinata had been dating for close to a year since the events on the moon with Tonrei Ootsutsuki. Smiling at the sight of her, welcomed her in to his apartment. They enter Naruto's living room and sit down on the couch. "Hey Hinata, what brings you by? " asked Naruto. "Oh, I heard you had returned back from your trip to the Uzumaki Mask Shrine and I wanted to see how it went." Said Hinata. Excited about the events of his trip, Naruto began to tell Hinata all about the shrine, the masks, he saw, and the secret room he found. Knowing he could trust Hinata with anything, he then began to tell her of the scroll he found. He mentioned the Uzumaki clan history that was written and of the Mask Clone Transformation Jutsu it contained.

To say she was in awe, was an understatement. Hinata couldn't believe that such a jutsu existed. "Do you know if the jutsu works Naruto?" Asked Hinata. "Ha! Thats the thing, I don't know. I haven't even created a mask yet. I only got as far as drawing the jutsu array and that's it." Said Naruto as he gestured to the array he wrote on the floor. "I have supposedly have everything set, except for one thing." He said. "What's the last thing you need?" Asked Hinata curriosly. "Well I need a piece of DNA, like a strand of hair or something. The only thing is I don't have any, nor do I know who to make one of." Said Naruto as be scratched the back of his head in thinking matter. He and Hinata, sat there for a moment thinking about the jutsu. After a moment, Naruto had an idea. "Hey Hinata, what do you think of...

You have the following choices:

1. Using one of her hairs to test making a mask

*Noteb*
2. Have Hinata choose who to make a mask of

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hydroshinobi (UN: mizushinobi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydroshinobi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070011-Naruto-Mask-Clone-Transformation-Jutsu/cid/2091390-Hinata