*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/RSKPQPV5N-Clarie-grows-big-duh
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Clarie grows big duh!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Clarie grows big duh!

    by: Offbrunn0
The rain drummed a relentless tattoo against the shattered remnants of Raccoon City, each drop a cold reminder of the chaos that had consumed the once-thriving metropolis. Claire Redfield moved through the shadows, her steps swift and silent, eyes scanning the darkened streets for any signs of movement. The mission was clear: infiltrate Umbrella Corporation's secret laboratories and find the antidote. The lives of those few who still clung to hope depended on it.

Claire's heart pounded as she approached the nondescript entrance to the underground facility. A faint glow from a hidden keypad was the only indication of its presence. She wiped the rain from her face, pulled out a small device from her pack, and began the process of hacking the keypad. The seconds ticked by, each one feeling like an eternity, until finally, with a soft click, the door slid open.

The air inside was stale, filled with the metallic scent of blood and decay. Claire steeled herself, gripping her handgun tightly as she descended into the depths of Umbrella's hive. The corridors were eerily silent, the only sound the echo of her footsteps on the cold, concrete floor.

She moved with purpose, following the schematics she had memorized, leading her deeper into the facility. The glow of fluorescent lights flickered intermittently, casting long shadows that danced menacingly along the walls. Claire's mind was sharp, her senses heightened, every nerve on edge as she navigated the labyrinthine corridors.

In the heart of the facility, she found what she had been searching for: a sterile lab, untouched by the chaos above. Rows of containment units lined the walls, each one housing vials of various substances. Her eyes were drawn to a series of containers marked with the Umbrella logo and a series of numbers and letters that meant nothing to her. She scanned the labels quickly, looking for anything that might be the antidote.

Her heart skipped a beat when she saw it: a container labeled "B-Virus." This was new, something she hadn't encountered in any of her research. Curiosity gnawed at her, but there was no time to waste. She grabbed the container and turned to leave, only to be met with the sight of a shambling figure emerging from the shadows.

"Dammit," she muttered, raising her gun. The zombie lunged at her with a guttural growl, and she fired, the shots echoing through the lab. More figures emerged, drawn by the noise, their rotting faces twisted in hunger.

Claire backed up, her grip tightening on the container. She had to get out, had to find a way to escape. But as she fought, her back collided with a counter, and the container slipped from her grasp, shattering on the floor.

A cloud of vapor hissed up from the broken container, enveloping her in a sickly green mist. Claire coughed, her vision blurring as she tried to wave the mist away. She felt a strange warmth spreading through her body, a tingling sensation that grew more intense with each passing second.

Panic set in as she realized what was happening. The B-Virus was in the air, and she had inhaled it. She could feel it coursing through her veins, her muscles twitching and convulsing as the virus took hold. Desperation fueled her movements as she fought off the zombies, her strength ebbing and flowing in waves.

As the last of the undead fell, Claire stumbled to a corner, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her body felt strange, a deep ache settling into her bones. She could feel her muscles bulging, her skin stretching, her senses sharpening to an almost painful degree. She looked down at her hands, eyes widening in horror as she watched them grow, her fingers elongating and thickening.

"No," she whispered, sinking to her knees. "Not like this."

But there was no stopping it. The B-Virus was changing her, transforming her into something new, something unknown. She had to keep moving, had to find a way to control it before it was too late. Summoning every ounce of willpower, Claire pushed herself to her feet and continued her search through the facility, her determination unshaken even as her body betrayed her.

The antidote had to be here somewhere, and she was running out of time.

You have the following choices:

1. Claire continues her search (Growing along the way)

*Noteb*
2. Claire starts to lose control

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Offbrunn0 (UN: bruunn0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/RSKPQPV5N-Clarie-grows-big-duh