*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/JRWFRZBKS-Claire-finds-a-large-room-for-now
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Claire finds a large room (for now)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Claire finds a large room (for now)

    by: Offbrunn0
The concrete walls pressed in around Claire, the narrow corridor becoming a suffocating prison as her body continued to expand. Her breaths came in heavy gasps, each inhalation a struggle as her chest heaved against the constricting space. She could feel her muscles bulging, her skin stretching to accommodate her increasing size. The B-Virus coursed through her veins, a relentless force driving her transformation.

With every step, she felt the corridor tightening, the walls scraping against her shoulders and sides. The ceiling loomed just above her head, forcing her to hunch over to avoid smashing into it. She had to get out, had to find a way to break free from this crushing confinement. Desperation fueled her movements, her instincts screaming for her to escape before it was too late.

Claire's frustration boiled over, her body responding with a surge of power. She raised her fists, slamming them into the walls with all her might. The concrete cracked under the force of her blows, chunks of debris falling to the floor. She punched and kicked, her massive limbs smashing through the barriers that confined her. Each impact sent shockwaves through her body, the pain mingling with a strange sense of exhilaration.

The walls crumbled under her assault, the corridor widening as she fought her way through. Claire felt a rush of relief as the space around her began to open up, but the transformation showed no signs of stopping. Her body continued to grow, her height nearing twelve feet as she forced her way through the wreckage. She could feel her strength increasing, the B-Virus amplifying her every movement.

Finally, with one last mighty blow, Claire burst through the final barrier. She stumbled into a large, open room, the sudden expanse of space a stark contrast to the narrow corridors she had been trapped in. The room was dimly lit, rows of lab equipment and computer terminals lining the walls. She took a deep breath, savoring the brief moment of reprieve.

But her relief was short-lived. As she stood in the center of the room, she felt her body continue to grow, the sensation both thrilling and terrifying. Her muscles expanded, her limbs elongating as she approached fifteen feet in height. She could feel the floor trembling beneath her feet, the room shrinking around her as she continued to transform.

Claire looked down at her hands, now massive and powerful, her fingers elongated and tipped with sharp nails. Her clothes were in tatters, the remnants barely clinging to her expanding frame. She could feel her skin stretching, the sensation a strange mix of pain and power. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her heart pounding in her chest as she struggled to maintain control.

The lab equipment and furniture around her seemed tiny, almost fragile in comparison to her massive form. She moved carefully, her footsteps heavy and deliberate as she navigated the room. She had to find a way to stop the transformation, had to regain control of her body before she became too large to contain.

Her eyes scanned the room, searching for anything that might help her. There were rows of vials and containers, each one labeled with a series of numbers and letters. She could see computer terminals flickering with data, the screens displaying complex formulas and genetic sequences. Claire's mind raced, trying to piece together a solution.

But even as she searched, she could feel her body continuing to grow. Her head brushed against the ceiling, the sensation sending a thrill of fear through her. She had to act quickly, had to find a way to stop the virus before it was too late.

Claire moved to one of the computer terminals, her massive fingers struggling to navigate the delicate keyboard. She typed as quickly as she could, her eyes scanning the data for any clues. The room seemed to shrink around her, the walls closing in as her body expanded.

Time was running out. She had to find the antidote, had to stop the transformation before she became too large to escape. Summoning all her strength and determination, Claire focused on the task at hand, her mind racing against the relentless tide of the B-Virus.

As her body continued to grow, Claire knew that the battle was far from over. She would fight with everything she had, pushing herself to the limit to find a way to stop the virus and save those she loved. The room trembled with each step she took, the shadows deepening as she faced the greatest challenge of her life.

While Claire desperately typed, searching for an antidote, the sound of footsteps echoed through the lab. She turned, her massive frame casting a long shadow across the room, as a figure stepped into the doorway. Their silhouette was stark against the dim light, and Claire's heart pounded as she prepared for whatever came next.

You have the following choices:

1. William appears

*Noteb*
2. Leon Appears

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Offbrunn0 (UN: bruunn0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/JRWFRZBKS-Claire-finds-a-large-room-for-now