*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/EZDDZJVR3-Claire-continues-her-search-Growing-along-the-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Claire continues her search (Growing along the way)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Claire continues her search (Growing along the ...

    by: Offbrunn0
Claire's breath came in shallow, labored gasps as she pushed herself forward through the dimly lit corridor. The ache in her bones had intensified, her muscles feeling as though they were being pulled taut. She could feel the changes in her body with each passing second: the slow, relentless expansion of her limbs, the tightening of her skin as it stretched to accommodate her growing frame.

The corridor seemed to narrow as she moved, the walls closing in on her. Her shoulders brushed against the cold concrete, the sensation sending shivers down her spine. She hunched slightly, trying to make herself smaller, but it was no use. The B-Virus was working its dark magic, reshaping her into something more powerful, more monstrous.

She could feel her clothes straining against her body, the fabric creaking and tearing as her muscles bulged and swelled. Her boots pinched her feet, the leather splitting at the seams. Claire grimaced, the pain sharp and immediate, but she couldn't stop. She had to keep moving, had to find a way out before the virus consumed her completely.

The fluorescent lights above flickered erratically, casting eerie shadows on the walls. Claire's vision wavered, the world around her shifting and distorting as her body continued to grow. She reached out, her fingers brushing against the wall for support. Her hand was larger now, her fingers thick and strong, the nails elongated and sharp.

With each step, she could feel the corridor becoming tighter. Her shoulders scraped against the walls, the rough surface tearing at her sleeves. She felt her head brush against the low ceiling, the sensation sending a thrill of fear through her. She was running out of space, her expanding form pressing against the confines of the facility.

Claire's heart raced, the panic rising as she realized just how dire her situation was. She could feel the virus altering her mind as well, a primal instinct clawing at the edges of her consciousness. She fought to stay in control, to keep her thoughts focused and clear. She couldn't afford to lose herself, not now.

Her shirt tore open, the buttons flying off as her chest expanded. She could feel her muscles rippling beneath her skin, each movement sending waves of power coursing through her body. She stumbled, her legs unsteady as they grew thicker, more powerful. The narrow corridor was suffocating, the walls pressing in on her from all sides.

She reached a junction, the corridor splitting off in two directions. Claire hesitated, her mind racing as she tried to decide which path to take. Her instincts urged her to move quickly, to find a way out before she grew too large to fit through the passages. She chose the left path, the corridor slightly wider, offering a brief respite from the claustrophobic confines.

But it was short-lived. As she moved deeper into the facility, the walls closed in once more. Claire ducked her head, her shoulders hunched as she tried to fit through the shrinking space. Her breath came in ragged gasps, the effort of moving her increasingly massive body taking its toll.

Her pants split along the seams, the fabric unable to contain her growing thighs. She could feel her calves bulging, the muscles thick and powerful. Her boots finally gave way, the leather tearing open as her feet expanded. Claire let out a cry of frustration, the sound echoing through the empty corridor.

She could feel her body stretching, her limbs elongating as the virus continued its relentless transformation. Her skin was taut, the sensation both painful and exhilarating. She clenched her fists, the muscles in her arms bulging as she forced herself to keep moving.

The corridor narrowed further, the walls now pressing against her sides. Claire could feel her ribs expanding, her chest heaving as she struggled to breathe. Her head brushed against the ceiling, the sensation making her feel trapped, caged. She had to find a way out, had to escape before she grew too large to move.

Summoning all her strength, Claire pushed forward, her massive body straining against the confines of the corridor. She could feel the virus surging through her veins, a dark, powerful force that threatened to overwhelm her. But she couldn't give up. Not yet. She had to keep fighting, had to find a way to control the changes.

As she moved deeper into the facility, the corridors grew tighter, more constricting. Claire's body continued to grow, her muscles bulging, her skin stretching. She could feel the virus altering her, making her stronger, more powerful. But with that power came a terrible price.

The walls seemed to close in around her, the narrow passageway suffocating. Claire's breath came in ragged gasps, her heart pounding in her chest. She had to find a way out, had to escape before it was too late. But as she pushed forward, her massive body straining against the confines of the corridor, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was running out of time.

You have the following choices:

1. Claire finds a large room (for now)

*Noteb*
2. Another path?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Offbrunn0 (UN: bruunn0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/EZDDZJVR3-Claire-continues-her-search-Growing-along-the-