*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sasuke his rival.
  2. Ino
  3. Naruto Uzumaki
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056321-Cuckolding-the-Naruto-world/cid/3234549-Sasuke-his-rival
by benten
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2056321
Who will you pick from Naruto world to get cuckold
This choice: Sasuke his rival.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sasuke his rival.

    by: NVR
Ino sighed after another peaceful day behind the counter in the Yamanaka flower shop, feeling frustrated and lonely as Naruto was on some Kage meeting far from the village. As the ambitious woman that fought to get the best for her she considered marrying the Hokage was going to be the right choice, but there was one tiny problem separating her from having the dream life she wished for herself, and it was one she could no longer ignore. Naruto was simply..subpar down there, and it was something that he wasn't able to compensate in any other way.

She thought at first it wasn't going to be much of a problem, believing it wasn't a matter of size or girth but about how the man could use whatever he got to please his woman, but things weren't just working out, and little details started to add up. The normally confident and optimist Naruto was too self conscious and aware of his problem, and even if he happily allowed Ino to guide him and tried to do his best as it's usual from him, it just wasn't working out. It was like he mentally knew he was unable to please her properly and it was something that added an awkward vibe to the lovemaking sessions, making even the simplest things not satisfactory enough.

It also was something that no ninja stuff would be able to fix, maybe the reason Naruto lacked so much confidence in the end, as it was something he was never going to be able to solve in the usual way. And what probably frustrated Ino the most was that she didn't know what to do either, she tried getting advice from her friend Sakura about it in the most tasteful way possible, only to get annoyed that she didn't seem to have that problem. From the way she talked, Sasuke was some kind of Sex God and she never had a similar problem, only getting the generic advice to spice up the sex life that didn't work out either.

Other than that, Naruto was a sweet husband that despite being so headstrong in battle was compatible personality wise with her bossy nature, always thinking of what was best for Ino and of making her happy, clearly grateful for the possibility of creating a family with her. But things were reaching a breaking point, and it killed Ino that she felt so shallow about it, but they were.

Her inner rant was interrupted when she saw a weird visitor, it was Sasuke, her former love interest and now Sakura's husband. They exchanged small greetings and Sasuke explained he wanted to give Sakura a bouquet as a small surprise, for leaving her alone for so long once again. For some weird reason Sasuke decided to initiate some small talk too

"You don't look so well, is something wrong?"

"Huh? everything's fine, is just some.. Naruto stuff" Ino blurted not being able to think of anything else

"What did he do now?" Sasuke asked, slightly interested at a possible chance of teasing her rival

"It's more like what he can't do I guess" Ino said with a sigh, putting her elbow on the table and resting her face against her hands, there had to be a solution for this!

She was surprised when she heard Sasuke start to chuckle

"Hmpf, I know what you mean now... Not surprised you feel you need a real man"

"Y-you know?" Ino was half shocked and half disgusted, picturing the worst. Yes those two kissed each other in front of the whole class but that was an accident, how did he know? why did he know?

Sasuke seemed to read her mind "Don't give me that look, it was another accident, let's just say I spent enough time with him on team 7.. even Sakura knows"

Ino sighed, bringing the topic back "I see, well at least he's not that weird... but your description of the problem is accurate enough"

"Nobody's perfect, it's not like my wife lacks in some departments too" Sasuke said ogling Ino's generous chest, which made Ino frown but also relive the times she pursued the love of the man in front of him. Even if it was her rival the comment was quite tasteless from him

But his next words just shocked her

"We can always give it a try, at least once"

****

What Ino learned from the moment she surrendered her faithfulness as wife was lifechanging. Leaving aside the uncomfortable mix of feelings that came from betraying her best friend/getting one over her rival, she knew the situation with Naruto was unsaveable. Sakura was right, Sasuke on bed was some kind of Sex God, blessed with the tool to properly please a woman and skilled enough to turn someone that enjoyed being in charge like Ino to putty in his hands, leaving her lusting for more, taking her to previously unknown heights of pleasure and even making her blush from remembering the experience afterwards.

Luckily for her Sasuke also enjoyed the experience, being willing to repeat it if she so wished and making a passing comment about how he would like to see his former rival witness what they were doing, getting the kind of pleasure that Ino wasn't fully able to get from fucking Sakura's husband. And she definitely wanted this to happen again, and a lot more if possible.

She would have to convince Naruto he just wasn't good enough for her, either trying to establish an open relationship (with how Naruto was in bed she doubted he would get much action anyway), making things clear with him and redefining his role in the relationship as someone not worthy of pleasing her or at worst, using some of her mind tricks to make Naruto accept the idea that she deserved better

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
benten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056321-Cuckolding-the-Naruto-world/cid/3234549-Sasuke-his-rival