*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Voldemort wins easily
  2. Lord Voldemort
  3. No
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056318-Harry-potter-cuckold-world/cid/2741387-Voldemort-wins-easily
by benten
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2056318
People of harry world get cuckold
This choice: Voldemort wins easily  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Voldemort wins easily

    by: Merlin92
The duel was over with just two words. "Expelliarmus!" Tom cast causing James' wand to go flying out of his hand and into Tom's. "Incarcerus!" he cast again, making heavy iron chains wrap around the Potter Lord's arms, wrists, legs and ankles causing him to fall to his knees.

The whole duel had taken less than 10 seconds.

Tom cackled at the mans look of horror and disbelief at having lost so spectacularly. "How on Earth did you become an Auror?" the Dark Lord asked in disbelief. He snorted at James' attempt at a glare, it was like being glared at by a mouse.

With more bravery than he actually felt, James demanded "If you're going to kill me, kill me!"

Tom's grin widened and became almost shark-like. "Oh, Potter. I'm not going to kill you - at least not yet, anyway." he told the man. "No, I wont kill you until after I've claimed my prizes." he directed his grin towards the stairs where Lily had run up.

James was a little slow on the realisation but when it did hit, his eyes widened in horror. "N-!" he began but another wave of Tom's wand silenced him.

As Tom walked past the defeated Potter, he made the man levitate behind him as he walked up the stairs. Soon he came to a door with a plaque which read Hayley's Room. With a wave of his wand the door was unlocked and opened for him.

The first thing he saw upon entering was the beautiful red head standing in front of a crib with a black haired baby girl with bright green eyes. He quickly dodged to the side to avoid Lily's attack on him, which only just missed James' head.

"That was a warning shot!" Lily told him as she pointed her wand at him, wearing nothing but a sheer red nightie which just went passed her pussy. The nightie was see-through so he could clearly see the lacy black thong and bra set she wore underneath. Her body was that of a goddess with large DD-cup breast and what was clearly a nice round ass and long smooth legs. (think Karen Gillian) "You are not going any where near my baby, Dark Lord!"

Tom chuckled as he stopped staring lustfully at the gorgeous MILF before him. "My dear Lady. I have no intention of harming you or your daughter - far from it in fact." he told her making her lower her wand ever so slightly in question. Tom lowered his hood so that she could see his face.

Lily felt her breath catch. He was definitely not the hideous monster she'd heard about - no he was without a doubt the most handsome - if not the most beautiful - man she'd ever seen, with jet black shoulder-length hair, aristocratic features and bright emerald green eyes.(think Tom Hiddelston) "Wh-What do you want?" she asked, while willing her voice to stop trembling.

Tom saw through her however. "I'm afraid, my dear that your husband" here he indicated to the bound and silenced James Potter floating behind him, which Lily had only just noticed "entered into a Wizard's Duel with me in which the winner gets the losers titles, property and women." he told her with a wide grin. "As you can tell he lost." he finished making Lily glare at James with hatred. She'd only married the idiot because Dumbledore had forced her into a marriage contract with him. The marriage wasn't even consummated as James had passed out with barely two thrust of his tiny cock. Lily had attempted to get herself off only for a man in a black hood to walk in and fuck her senseless before she knew what was happening.

It was over the course of that night and most of the next day that after the best fuck of her life, Lily had become pregnant with Hailey.

Lily sighed as she looked at the handsome Dark Lord before shrugging to herself. Well he cant be worse than James. she thought to herself. "What do you want me to do?"

Voldemort grinned.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Blowjob

*Noteb*
2. Tit Fuck

*Noteb*
3. Pussy/Arse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Merlin92 (UN: darthkal92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
benten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056318-Harry-potter-cuckold-world/cid/2741387-Voldemort-wins-easily