*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lord Voldemort
  2. No
  3. Maybe a Futanari?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056318-Harry-potter-cuckold-world/cid/2741044-Lord-Voldemort
by benten
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2056318
People of harry world get cuckold
This choice: Lord Voldemort  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Lord Voldemort

    by: Merlin92
Tom Riddle smirked beneath his hood as he observed the Potter family cottage in Godric's Hollow. It was ridiculously easy to get the secret from Peter Pettigrew. All he had to do was promise he wouldn't kill the rat-like man and the Secret Keeper was spilling his guts.

The rat, Snape and Dumbledore all believed that he planned on killing all the Potters to prevent some prophecy from a drunk but that wasn't the case at least not for all the Potters. And, really, how thick did people think he was. Even if the Prophecy was real, Tom knew better that any attempt to prevent the prophecy would only ensure that it came to pass.

No Tom had better plans for the Potter child - a girl called Hayley if Pettigrew's information was accurate - and its mother. The father would have to die. And with that in mind, Tom walked up to the door and with a wave of his wand, he blew it off of its hinges.

As he walked in he heard James Potter shout "Lily its him, take Hayley and run!" Tom saw Lily Potter-Evans run up the stairs, her nice round ass clearly visible through the sheer nightie she wore. James stood between the Dark Lord and the stairs to his family. Tom's smirk evolved into a wide grin as he saw the hand holding Potter's wand actually quivering in fear. "You-" James' voice squeaked in fear before he cleared his throat and spoke properly "You will go no further."

Tom outright chuckled at this. "Do you really believe that you stand a chance against me?" he asked mockingly. Then a particularly evil idea entered his mind. "Tell you what, Potter, let's make it interesting. We'll have a Wizard's Duel." he suggested with a wide smirk. "Winner gets everything the loser owns: Titles, Lands and Women."

Potter smirked in arrogant confidence. "I accept." he said, sure that he'd win easily.

You have the following choices:

1. Voldemort wins easily

*Noteb*
2. Potter puts up a fight

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Merlin92 (UN: darthkal92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
benten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056318-Harry-potter-cuckold-world/cid/2741044-Lord-Voldemort