*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start of a secret romance
  2. Harry Potter
  3. Draco Malfoy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056318-Harry-potter-cuckold-world/cid/2071094-Start-of-a-secret-romance
by benten
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2056318
People of harry world get cuckold
This choice: Pansy Parkinson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Start of a secret romance

    by: Unknown
All through their time at Hogwarts Draco had dated Pansy Parkinson, who though Hermione always compared to a pug was actually quite a bombshell who turned everyone's heads. It would shock most students to know that she had even caught the eye of Harry Potter who during their fifth year had run into Pansy as she was walking out of the Library, quite literally, making her drop her books as he helped her pick them up the two ended up talking and finding they had a little in common, it seems that Pansy had a brother who was a squib so she actually knew a little about football (soccer for those in America) and could actually talk about the game. After that the two were meet randomly and could be considered dating if not for the fact that they never actually did anything but talk to each other. On the last meeting the two had before Christmas break Harry threw a curve ball and kissed Pansy on her cheek actually making her blush. Pansy smiled as she left him with a kiss in return.

In the first Hogsmede visit after the break Harry meet Pansy in the little coffee shop for couples and had an actual date, as Draco had Quidditch Practice. As the date progressed Pansy moved her chair closer to Harry and put her hand on his lap and gasped as she touched his cock through his pants it was huge almost to his knees.

You have the following choices:

1. Pansy slides under the table to get a closer look

*Noteb*
2. Harry drags her out for some privacy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
benten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056318-Harry-potter-cuckold-world/cid/2071094-Start-of-a-secret-romance