*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stress Eating
  2. Asuka Kazama
  3. Calories of Kazama
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052161-Tekken-WG-MaleFemale/cid/YVQD98W2V-Stress-Eating
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2052161
Making the most obese tournament ever!
This choice: Asuka stress eats over her uncles fighting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stress Eating

    by: Gunzlingah
As the reunion continued, and the arguments between her uncles, Kazuya and Heihachi, grew more intense, despite her best efforts to maintain her composure and adhere to Japanese table manners, the stress of the situation began to take its toll on her. Her usually tomboyish demeanor was replaced by a more delicate and restrained version of herself. As the youngest girl at the table, she was keenly aware of the need to maintain decorum, but the rising tension made her resort to stress eating, a habit she had tried to kick. She found herself absentmindedly reaching for a plate of finger foods, nibbling on them nervously as she tried to tune out the escalating debate. The tension in the room grew thicker, and the polite veneer of the family reunion was slowly crumbling under the weight of long-standing grievances. Asuka's stress eating was a small refuge, a way to distract herself from the bitter arguments unfolding before her, even if only for a fleeting moment.Heihachi Mishima, ever the shrewd patriarch, saw an opportunity to win favor with his niece, Asuka Kazama. Realizing that he needed to regain some semblance of family unity, he cleared his throat and stood up, calling for everyone's attention.

"Asuka," he said, with a warm but slightly forced smile, "I would be honored if you allowed me to pour your wine before my own. After all, you are the guest of honor tonight."

Asuka, who had been lost in thought and still nibbling on a snack, looked up in surprise at her uncle's unexpected gesture. His words hung in the air, momentarily quelling the arguments and drawing the attention of all the family members present. It was a small but significant gesture, a symbolic olive branch extended in the midst of family discord. Asuka nodded, her heart touched by her uncle's effort to make her feel welcome despite the tension that had pervaded the reunion.

Following Heihachi's gesture of goodwill, his servants efficiently and gracefully ushered the guests, including Asuka, to the grand dining table. As they took their seats, the anticipation for the dinner grew, momentarily pushing aside the ongoing family disputes. The table was adorned with exquisite place settings, and a lavish three-course meal awaited them.
The first course arrived, a meticulously plated array of appetizers, and Asuka couldn't resist indulging in a few bites, despite her earlier stress eating. She savored each flavor, trying her best to maintain her composure.

Then came the main course, a succulent Wagyu steak that practically melted in her mouth. It was a culinary masterpiece, and Asuka couldn't help but marvel at the skill of Heihachi's chefs. She dug into the steak, enjoying every bite, but as the rich flavors coated her palate, she began to regret her earlier snacking. The realization that she had already filled up on finger foods at the reception weighed on her as she struggled to finish the exquisite steak.

The dessert was a decadent chocolate cake that looked almost too beautiful to eat. Asuka knew it would be extremely rude to leave any part of her meal unfinished, especially after Heihachi's show of hospitality. She powered through the dessert, even as her stomach protested from the overindulgence.










You have the following choices:

1. Asuka excuses herself to the bathroom to go burp

*Noteb*
2. Asuka asks for seconds

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gunzlingah (UN: ggl1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Errorman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052161-Tekken-WG-MaleFemale/cid/YVQD98W2V-Stress-Eating