*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female
  2. Adventuer
  3. Elf
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043546-Naked-Fantasy-Life/cid/1992829-Female
by Zendle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2043546
Nude times in the olden days.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Female

    by: Unknown
Jordana, an elf ranger, has struck off on her own to find fame and fortune in the world. She's a master with a bow and also lighting quick with her daggers. She never had the patience to learn the magic of her people, so she must relies on her physical skills. Nimble and acrobatic Jordana wears leather trouser tucked into high boots, a flowing white shirt with her quiver strapped over her chest, and a cap which she tucks her long, auburn hair under to keep it out of the way.

Meldona is a successful and powerful mage, on a quest to track down relics of great power. She raids temple, dungeons and tombs to find these objects and increase her knowledge and power. Her relic stealing ways have made her the enemy of many peoples all around the globe, but her driving quest for magical superiority makes her not care about the thoughts of others. Snow pale with raven dark hair Meldona wears a traditional wizard's robe, concealing her whole body.

Wella was the apprentice of a powerful wizard. One day the young Elf girl accidentally spilled a goblet of wine on the wizard's spell-book. Enraged, the wizard put a powerful hex on Wella. Now she is cursed with bad luck. Problems and troubles follow her everywhere, and nothing seems to go her way. Years of constant misadventures has made her a wanderer, unable to stay in one place long before the hex brought trouble to her. A beautiful young redhead, she wore a standard traveling tunic, woolen britches and a heavy haversack with all her worldly possessions.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jordana the ranger

2. Meldona the relic hunting wizard

3. Wella, the bumbling wanderer.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zendle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043546-Naked-Fantasy-Life/cid/1992829-Female