*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/2323730-I-was-someone-stupid-enough-to-believe-in-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2042450
You find an old Asian coin that allows you to make dreams that affect people.
This choice: "I was someone stupid enough to believe in this crap"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"I was someone stupid enough to believe in ...

    by: Unknown
"Maybe I should give this to Lauren. She's stupid enough to believe in this sort of thing." Lauren is your lab partner in Chemistry class, and she is, quite frankly, insufferable. She's possibly the dumbest girl you've ever met, and it shows whenever you interact with her. She never listens in class, and always tries to copy your notes after lectures. Labs with her are the worst. Even if you slowly explain the procedures to her, she forgets them completely half the time, so you end up doing most of the work by yourself. Lauren's only saving grace is that she's attractive. If she weren't, no one would be able to put up with her. She has platinum blonde hair, a nice tan, C cup breasts, and a slim figure. All in all, she's a classic ditz, good to look at but a nightmare to deal with in class.

You turn your attention to the coin, and then you get an idea. With a wry smile, you say, "If this coin is real, then I wish that I could give Lauren my knowledge, so that she'll be a little less annoying." You then put the coin in a drawer in your nightstand.

That night, you and Lauren both have a strange dream. As a consequence of these dreams...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/2323730-I-was-someone-stupid-enough-to-believe-in-