*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Bored as fu-"
  2. "Magic isn't real!"
  3. A Family member
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/2106589-Bored-as-fu-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2042450
You find an old Asian coin that allows you to make dreams that affect people.
This choice: "There was something interesting"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Bored as fu-"

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
There is only reason you would believe that this was real you were bored, like supremely bored! You had whole bunch of video games but, like many gamers before you, you just couldn't find a game that you wanted to play at the moment. You wrapped the coin in the piece of paper and placed on a dusty cardboard box as you head back upstairs. When you reach the first floor, you see your sisters hanging out, doing each others nails as they watch My little pony together. Annoyed that they got to the TV before you head to the kitchen to continue your day.

The wish that Bernie unintentionally made is going to affect his interests but from what perspective?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/2106589-Bored-as-fu-