*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039026-The-Return-of-Ho-oh/cid/1967784-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #2039026
After the adventure with Lugia, Ho-oh returns... A sequel to "Pokemon Endo Vore"
Chapter #1

Start

    by: Komputer
Another day of training with your Pokemon has come to an end. You wiped the moist sweat off your face and called your Vaporeon back to your side and patted her.

"Good work, Vaporeon! You sure did a great job today. Hope you keep up the good work. At the rate you're improving, I probably have to buy you some Pokeblocks soon."

Vaporeon gave you a satisfied cry and nuzzled you hand affectionately. You brought out her Pokeball and returned her before clipping it back onto your belt. The past few months had been relatively quiet, no disasters or any crazy organizations causing havoc.

It's a refreshing change for once! you thought.

Seeing the fine weather, you decided to take a walk in the forest before returning. The sun is nearing the horizon, casting the trees in a brilliant orange and pink. As you walked among the trees and bushes, you reminisced about the past. This was the same forest where you were shrunken by accident. Has it really been a year since I first met Lugia among these tall canopies? Time sure flies when you're happy.

Lugia and Floatzel are still in regular contact with you. Sometimes, you meet in person for a little reliving of your shrunken state. Every time, both Pokemons fight over who should let the human explore their body first. But most of the time, you chose to stick with Lugia.

At other times, you spent hours talking with Lugia telepathically about your life and activities. From what you learned, both Lugia and Floatzel returned to being teacher and protege, training and strengthening each other. Floatzel is progressing tremendously with his psychic power and from what Lugia said, he could soon become a mentor in his own right. The Sea Weasel Pokemon constantly boasted that he will soon be a Legendary that will unseat Lugia to rule the sea, much to the amusement of his teacher. You had many good laughs with the two Pokemons.

Due to your recent schedule, you and Lugia haven't been able to see each other more frequently. But your affection for her has not diminished. In fact, you felt ever more attached to Lugia. You took note that you probably should arrange another meeting with her once you have time. You can't wait to meet the beautiful Pokemon again.

Your thoughts led you to think of another Pokemon, one that is far less welcoming.

Ho-oh on the other hand, is something you want to relegate to the deepest, repressed and unreachable part of your brain. That so-called Legendary bird is a real piece of work. And you are glad that you haven't heard of him for an entire year since you rammed him into a cave wall. His disappearance hasn't gone by unnoticed. Trainers are abuzz with theories of what led to Ho-oh's sudden departure, with many lamenting that they won't have the chance of capturing the Pokemon. The priestess of the Burned Tower said that this is a bad omen of gargantuan proportion. Ho-oh's disappearance also surprised even the most seasoned Pokemon scientists into declaring it an unprecedented abnormality. The news is drumming up stories that this somehow means that the end is near.

In your opinion, it's all just nonsense and outright silliness. Those are just crazed theories cooked up by someone looking to scare others. Besides, those people haven't heard about the low regard that Pokemon has for humans. If they did, they'll be singing a different tune.

For now, you like to think that Ho-oh is probably somewhere wallowing in his own sadness after being owned and defeated by a human and Lugia. You especially took pleasure to imagine how pathetic he must have felt right now.

You chortled at the mental image as you strolled to a particularly large tree in the deeper part of the forest. It's the tree you always went to when you wanted to clear your mind of life problems or battle losses. The wide branches and leaves provide the perfect shade while the roots act as your seat. You sat at the usual spot and looked at the orange twilight while wondering what you will do tomorrow. You noticed a shape in the distant sky flying toward you. The object is massive and glowing with power. You immediately thought that it might be Lugia but quickly reminded yourself that she is currently at Whirlpool Islands and didn't plan on visiting you until two weeks later. So who's that then?

The dark form of the creature got closer to you. You could make out the feathered tail and wings that glows bright orange in the subset. The leaves rustled around you as the gales grew intense from the fluttering wings of the Pokemon. You closed your eyes and covered your face with your clothes to shield yourself from the pebbles being kicked up. When the dust settled a few seconds later, you slowly uncovered your face and opened your eyes. Your vision is still blurry from tears but you can make out a massive form in front of you. Orange feathers, talons, curled crested crown...

"Hello again, human," a very familiar voice chimed.

You have the following choices:

1. Ho-oh

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komputer (UN: kampus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komputer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039026-The-Return-of-Ho-oh/cid/1967784-Start