*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fire Eater
  2. Fire in Her Belly
  3. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1941550-Fire-Eater
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Fire Eater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fire Eater

    by: Unknown
In another world beyond our own planet Earth, there exists all matters of supernatural creatures from ancient mythology. Lately, portals have been opening up, connecting these worlds and allowing the creatures of mythology to pass into the world of the humans. While a lot of these creatures are feared by human beings, there are times when these creatures are the ones who should fear humans.

Several monsters were captured and put to work in a sideshow as freaks. They hate this position and want to break free, but none of them are strong enough to get past the circus guards. The monsters could only lay in wait for any opportunity to escape. The sideshows consisted of a mermaid girl resembling a tropical koi fish swimming in a large tank, a blindfolded gorgon girl who was wearing chains. A cobra naga girl forced to be an exotic dancer as well as a sphinx girl that was forced to jump through a ring of fire. The sphinx girl even had a scar as she looked at the ring in worry.

"You better do it," whispered a snapping turtle kappa man into the sphinx's ear. "Things will be much worse if you don't jump." Reluctantly the sphinx jumped through the ring. Looking on were a couple more captured monsters, including the newest sideshow. She was named Antala and she was a red skinned and silver haired succubus with gold eyes and an hourglass figure with a huge butt and E-Cup breasts. She was speaking with a red furred minotaur man who was wearing chains around his body.

"Look at them," said the succubus girl. "It makes me sick. This rotten place is taking away our dignity. We're monsters, not objects of amusement to these humans." The minotaur let out a snort. "We have no choice, Antala. These are silver chains they have on us. We couldn't escape if we tried." Antala held up a stick at one of the rings of fire to light it and looked at the flames. They were red-orange, unlike the blue flames that she was used to. She even smelled the fire and gagged.

"Terrific," she said. "They expect me to be a fire eater just because I'm a succubus. That's so racist." "Well," says the minotaur. "You're not the one in control." Antala let out a sigh before she stuck the flames into her mouth. "If only there was a way to break free." She thought to herself. Little did Antala know that there was going to be a way to escape and as she swallowed that fire something was happening inside her stomach...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb*
3. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1941550-Fire-Eater