*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shaman
  2. Female
  3. Orc's are the best!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029927-A-Fantasy-Adventure-Interactive/cid/2064104-Shaman
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2029927
A Fantasy Adventure Interactive where you call the shots.
This choice: Shaman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shaman

    by: Jeary
You are one of the best Shaman's of the your Orc tribe. The tribe that you belong to is known as The Spell Breaker Tribe and has gained a significant reputation in defeating many high powered Sorcerers and other magic users. Thus earning them a place in the main Orc's Underground Capital City known as Dark Haven.

Dark Haven is the capital of the Orc tribes and the resident where the Legendary Orc King resides, The King wasn't born into the position that is not the way of the Orcs. The Orcs earn the positions in battle and skills throughout the land. Being a magic user and a female Orc you earned your position by keeping the warriors of your tribe alive and healthy when things got rough, as well as having enough intelligence to be able to help them turn the tide of the battle. Thankfully the battles your tripe had were mostly small. Your Tribe the Spell Breaker Tribe is actually one of eight of the other tribes that reside in Dark Haven.

The other tribes that live in Dark Haven, have just as much importance as your own. The first of which is the Sword Breaking Tribe. They are known for easily defeating warriors who invade there territory by breaking there swords and crushing there spirits. There leader who answers only to the Legendary Orc King himself is known as Gnash Apart, he is considered to be a Warchief. There are Seven other Warchief's and they all only answer to the king and are the reigning leaders of the tribes that reside in Dark Haven.

The Third Tribe is known as The Fear-Giver's Tribe. It is unknown to you what exactly this tribe did to earn there name, but strangely enough, very few humans had ever tried to attack this tribe on account of they usually end up running away. Unfortunately you never met there warchief so you don't exactly know who he is or even how he was able to make humans run away from his tribe entirely.

The Fourth tribe is known as The Defense Breaker Tribe. This tribe often uses method that breaks an opponents defense through a fierce onslaught of offensive attacks, which eventually break the defense of there opponents they are quite the opposite of the fifth tribe which is known as The Barrier Tribe, who often call there Orc's who defend them Defenders. You knew of a strange Orc in this tribe by the name of Torque the quirk. He was quite nice and talkative but the rumors of him being banish did make you worry about him a bit. After all compared to all the other tribes many consider the Barrier Tribe to be the weakest.

The Sixth, Seventh and Eighth tribe were one's of complete mystery as you had no idea of there names or there accomplishment's. All you knew about them is the only The Legendary Orc King knows there tribe and no one else is allowed to. So they were often referred to as the Sixth, Seventh and Eighth tribe. With all tribes gathered in Dark Haven there is more often battles between the tribes and tournaments held where many Orcs would battle to prove that they were worthy of a better position. Many dreams were realized or broken in this battle, however something was different about the coming tournament. This was because...

You have the following choices:

1. The Legendary Orc King will be fighting!

*Noteb*
2. It's the Shaman's Tournament

*Noteb*
3. A Human in Dark Haven?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029927-A-Fantasy-Adventure-Interactive/cid/2064104-Shaman