*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029927-A-Fantasy-Adventure-Interactive/cid/2069389-All-Three-Make-it
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2029927
A Fantasy Adventure Interactive where you call the shots.
This choice: All Three Make it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

All Three Make it

    by: Jeary
Fortunately luck smiles upon all three members of the ones you had chosen as they all had made it to the main tournament. Fights with kin are always easy to tell who will win, but with other clans it would be most decidedly hard to to tell if the three would be able to travel far.

" Tali, I see that you and the others have made it to the main tournament congratulations." You tell her. She looks at you and smiles at you. You and Tali have always been close sort of best friends she was a bit disappointed when you first discovered your magic abilities. Fortunately she eventually got over it. Thanks, but it's not over yet the main event has yet to come." Tali said.

" I showed you ALL! I told you I'm the best and now we have proof! I'm going all the way to the top!" Tee Bones yelled from afar. Similar to Tali, Tee Bones has been a friend of yours since you were just a young Orc. The only problem was that even back then he was quite a show off. You always feared that one day his show off and brag all about his victories attitude may one day get the best of him.

" Tee! This is the resting area be QUIET!" Tali yelled while fiercely glaring at Tee Bones.

" Alright I will." Tee Bones said while muttering under his breath. You knew that Tali and Tee always end up fighting and arguing with each other, but despite that you think they rather respect each other. It is too bad that Tee Bones is so caught up with himself that he never even realized you had a crush on him when you were young.

Then your final friend that made it to the main tournament came but from what it looked like he wasn't exactly happy despite him winning the spot. " What's wrong Tarvic Shouldn't you be glad your going to be in the main tournament?" You ask him.

" I am glad of that, but it's who I face next that worries me." Tarvic answered nonchalantly. His words had you curious as form what you had figured was that Tali was in the third block of the main tournament and Tee Bones was in the Second part. Tarvic however was put in the first part of the tournament. Not only that but he would only have a day to heal from today's match. As for his match you came to understand Tarvic's not being excited for his placement in the tournament mainly due to his opponent being....

You have the following choices:

1. Warchief Gnash Apart

*Noteb*
2. An Orcish Warhero

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029927-A-Fantasy-Adventure-Interactive/cid/2069389-All-Three-Make-it