*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cat Diving
  2. Dark Ring
  3. Full and Cold
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199432-Cat-Diving
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: He pulls you deeper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Cat Diving

    by: Unknown
For the next few hours the slow pulsations of the Absol’s large intestines massage your skin, the smoothness and tightness of it caresses you through your sleep. But after a while, lazily you open an eye, woken to a new wetness. As you stretch your legs – expecting to hit his tight pucker and be able to squirm out -- you're surprise it’s relatively loose. Your legs extend further into the Absol’s depths unable to hit any substantive resistance. You shake your head, shimmy your body, inching deeper into his bowels until your head reaches a sphincter. Here's the resistance you wanted -- except it's in the wrong direction. A rumbling emanates around you – it sounds like he’s purring.

The internal movement has awoken Absol. He peers to his shapely gut, noticing the detail in it has been reduced, being much more rounded now. He prods his gut, expecting it to be mushy and receives the opposite – you’re still very much intact, just having slewed a few feet deeper in his ass, the layer of fat and skin he has more readily masks your body. He begins to shift his position in an attempt to curl up and sleep some more. To sleep you off. The movement is enough to displace your position and push you upwards – or seemingly upwards – stretching the sphincter over you. Indigestion rushes through him and stands up, his gut swaying back in forth as a result. The change in gravity only aids you, sliding you further into his innards. He groans and starts pacing around the tent, gut jostling to each step, sick shlorps rumble out from it.

With enough jiggling you manage to slide through into a new found wetness. The liquids don’t tingle as you’d expect from acids and the surrounding walls are even tighter than before. It hits you: You’re in his small intestines. Absol perks up, relaxing now that the discomfort is gone. He leans down, ass in the air, and stretches. He squeezes those puffy white cheeks of his together, feeling their soreness. Due to the lubrication and current angle you glide through his tubes, awkwardly making adjustments as your body curves to his own. More glorps and gurgles emanate from his gut and he takes notice – he peers at his belly and shakes his rear from side to side, humorously watching the bulge sway with.

He keeps at this until the discomfort arises again. A pressure, more towards the middle of his body forms. Squirms push outward from his gut like ripples and the Absol shakes his ass again, causing the squirms to become stronger, stronger, until he answers with a loud Braaap!. The pressure intensifies and his very gut is inching upwards his body into his stomach area.

That’s just where you are, your very shoulders are stuck between the valve between stomach and intestines. You peer into your new home, a relatively large, moist chamber that churns constantly. Widening and shrinking, the stomach eagerly awaits its new meal -- you. Catfood. You squirm again and your breasts enter the stomach, then belly, and legs steadily follow. Once fully inside you curl up into a fetal position, taking note of how much you feel gravity now. His flesh hammock barely holds; his thin skin is all that keeps you from his wet, gurgly world and the outside. It's obvious the sagging you cause on your predator’s belly, how each motion you make shifts the very chamber and how merely repositioning causes the elastic chamber to have to churn and adjust to yourself. Without a doubt your hands and butt sink into the stomach walls, likely creating imprints visible from outside.

And they do. Absol stops his stretch, stands tall and proud of his belly. He devoured his trainer – an entire human – and is completely in control now. He feels every movement you make; each little shift and squirm. He sees your hands indent from the outside, takes note how his gut is sagging nearly to the ground, and begins thinking on what to do with you. Digest you? Or maybe find something to keep you company?

You have the following choices:

1. Digestion goes as planned, mostly

2. He finds a friend

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199432-Cat-Diving