*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1934081-Lana-the-Savage-Mightyena
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Give me the Mightyena.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lana the Savage Mightyena

    by: Smuxray
Your name's Lana, although not many people know it. With all the muscle you've built up over the years you stand bigger and taller than most men. You wear cargo pants and a white tank top, which does a good job at flaunting your bust and your muscular arms. As always you get a myriad of odd looks walking down the street, although the common theme is that people shy away from you. You've got no problem with that, really it only makes you feel better about yourself.

The sky is darkening as the sun sinks out of sight- almost time for your favorite part of the day. You're heading out of your usual bounds tonight to visit a place you haven't been to in a while. You usually try to avoid going to the same club too often because the things you do might not get you invited back. Namely, eating the employees. Most often you get away unnoticed, but if you visit the same place too much you're bound to arouse suspicion when they realize half of their dancers have gone missing. Plus, as a six-foot beefy Mightyena femme you're rather conspicuous to begin with.

It's nothing new that preds will snack on the staff every now and then, although it's generally frowned upon. You do it because you're looking for a good time and a filling meal, and why buy one of the club's stocked prey when you can have the servers for free? ...And it doesn't help that they make themselves look so damn tasty, either.

Here it is, you've arrived at the club- an inconspicuous building wedged between apartments. Outside stands a burly Nidoking, standard bouncer fare. His lip curls into a wry smile as you approach. "Evening there... miss. Cover's twenty." You hand him the bill and he methodically reaches out to take it. "Do enjoy yourself," he says playfully, and you walk inside. You can tell he's got an eye for you, so you consider grabbing him for a quick romp on the way out. He'll have to wait until you've had your first round of fun, though.

Once inside you find yourself a table near the back of the place and have a seat. You pull your shirt off and fling it onto the seat beside you, leaving you in your bra. Up on the stage there's a Lopunny dancing on her pole and a few people in the crowd are cheering. You might snatch her up, she'd be easy enough, but you just got here so it might be better to wait a while and see who else is available.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grab the Lopunny girl

*Noteb*
2. Watch the show for a while

3. Someone approaches you...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smuxray (UN: onesickkitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1934081-Lana-the-Savage-Mightyena