*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/2196910-She-gives-you-a-quick-handjob-right-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2029430
You wake up to noises one night, and stumble into a compromising situation with the family
This choice: She gives you a quick handjob right now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She gives you a quick handjob right now.

    by: AridWD
As she sits up, her fingers glide and slip into your pajamas which is practically a tent right now. You feel a little light-headed from drinking her warm milk and then suddenly taken off of it. Your mind quickly catches up and realizes what your mother is doing.

"W-wait, hold on-"

Agenis sharply hushes you and plants a hand on your chest to prevent her from sitting up. She stares wide-eyed at you to show that she's serious and then her face softens.

"James, this is nothing to be ashamed of. You're a growing teenager and the last thing I want you to do is try masturbating before going to bed. Just stay silent, relax, and let me handle this, alright?"

You have no room to protest under her firm tone, so you simply nod and allow her to slide off your pajamas until your cock springs up. After which, she starts massaging your member causing you to groan.

"Ungh...m-mommy..."

It came out of the blue as you call her such an endearing term that you thought you had grown out of. Truth is though, you've always wanted to continue calling her mommy, but was embarrassed. In this taboo situation, it made you feel perverted.

Agenis doesn't react and only focuses on getting you to cum. With her other hand still on your chest, she rubs causing you relax further around the shoulders.

"That's good, sweetie. Just cum and go to sleep, okay?"

You groan and understand that she doesn't want to spend a lot of time rubbing her son's dick, but it felt too good. You can't help but hold out.

"S-sorry, I..."

Agenis hushes you again, but softer this time. She gives a warm smile that honestly makes you freeze a little seeing how rare it is to look upon a maternal smile.

"It's okay sweetie. Mommy loves you..."

Those words hit you hard. You had no doubt that Agenis loved you as a son, but she hardly expressed herself as she was constantly busy with her work. It's enough for you to finally buck your hips and ejaculate. You feel the loss of your muscles as they relax further than you expected. You aren't sure how much you came, but you're sure it's a lot.

You feel tired as your eyes close and your mother leans down to kiss you on your forehead. Unbeknownst, her cheek was grazed a little by your semen but she showed no disgust.

"Good night James. We'll talk more in the morning, okay?"

You give a grunt in acknowledgement and fall asleep, wondering if you were actually in a dream.

What follows next?

You have the following choices:

1. Morning.

*Noteb*
2. Dream.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IncStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/2196910-She-gives-you-a-quick-handjob-right-now