*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James and Agenis Feck
  2. Son - only a mother
  3. The dreamer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/2159410-James-and-Agenis-Feck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2029430
You wake up to noises one night, and stumble into a compromising situation with the family
This choice: James and Agenis Feck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

James and Agenis Feck

    by: AridWD

"James?!"

You gasp as you find your mother with her top off and a breast pump attached to her chest within the kitchen. You quickly look away and try to ignore what you saw, planning on heading back upstairs to your room.

"S-sorry! I'll leave!" you respond.

Just as you are about to leave, you hear an abrupt stop to the motor of the breast pump. Originally, this motor is the reason you came down to the kitchen, wondering what kind of noise could buzz in your ears while you were trying to sleep.

"Oh shit! You have to be kidding me. James, it's okay! Please wait, okay!"

Hearing your mother curse, you stop before you could leave her sight. You don't dare turn around, afraid of upsetting your mother to see her naked. Yet inside, you can't believe that you got to see her huge breasts out in the open, even if for a second.

You hear clicking from behind you as Agenis tries to start it again. Somehow though, she knew that her breast-pump is completely dead without recovery having experienced it lock up a few times before.

Sighing, she questions on what to do. Clearly, you've caught her at a bad time, but your presence couldn't have been any more necessary as her breasts are aching. Realizing that until she got another breast-pump, you were needed to help her.

Taking a deep breath, Agenis covers her breasts with one of her arms and calls for you to face her. You comply nervously, not wanting to be caught staring at her chest, but at the moment, Agnenis doesn't care how she looks to her son. Her chest feels like it'll explode at any moment and if she can't use the breast pump, she'll have to have her you nurse at her breasts to help provide relief.

"James, I'm not upset at you, but honestly, I'm going to need you to help me here. Yes, I've been lactating for a while but now that the pump I've been using for a while is out of commission, I'm going to have to ask you to nurse on my breasts for the night."

You can't believe what you are hearing and to your mother's disapproval, you can't help but blurt out. This is all happening too suddenly.

"W-what?!"

Agenis is really in no mood to have to explain herself as she puts her hands over head and sighs, exasperated. "James...please, I'm not in any mood for arguments. I'm in pain! Let's go to your bed, now!"

You freeze upon hearing your mother's stern voice and there isn't any doubt that she's frustrated by the failure of her breast-pump and the fact that she has to resort to using her son. Nodding your head quickly, you run upstairs to your room, wondering what you've gotten yourself into. If you hadn't presented yourself when her breast-pump failed, would she still come to you for help?

Well, thinking about what would happen isn't going to help your mother. Agenis trails behind you and after entering your room, she closes it behind her and locks it.

"On to the bed, now. Don't think about anything right now, I just need you to help me on this. We can discuss anything tomorrow morning, so please..."

You've never heard such pain in your mother's voice it just reaffirms the fact that it is not the time to be questioning the situation. Entering the covers of your sheet, Agenis uncovers her chest and turns off the light. Thanks to your nearby window, you can see her silloutte under the moonlight. She joins you on the bed and instantly, she takes control of the situation.

She closes the gap quickly between your bodies and wraps her arms around you. Shivering in response to her soft touch, she doesn't hesitate to bring your head to her chest. You groan in response as you feel her soft breast flesh surrounding your face, cool to the touch.

"I need you to suck slowly and gently, okay? I'm going to have you switch often until my breasts are empty," she instructs.

You nod into her chest and she guides your head to her left breast. Feeling her nipple touch your lips, you can't help but grow excited under the situation, even if it's wrong. Ignoring your rising boner within your pajamas, you latch on and force yourself to calmly suck.

Agenis fingers were almost digging into you as she tries to ignore the pain in her breasts. No milk leaked out immediately, so she had to remain patient as you continually sucked. After a few minutes of trying, you are surprised when a burst of milk floods into your mouth.

Her hand on your head relaxed as she gave a deep sigh of relief. Now that one breast is leaking, she guides you to her other breast and encourages you to do the same thing.

Similarly, you are able to get her breasts to leak. Her chest doesn't feel in pain anymore as she drips milk all over your face and bed, but it isn't over. She has to continue to have you suck so that her ducts don't overfill again. You happily agree, but you're conscious of your lower half which is throbbing and leaking pre-cum, staining both your underwear and your pajamas.

You've tried hard to keep your throbbing dick under control, but it's gotten bigger as you are immersed by your mother's breasts. As a result, it's impossible to not let it touch your mother's thighs.

How does she react?

You have the following choices:

1. She ignores it.

*Noteb*
2. She pushes her thighs closer to your crotch.

*Noteb*
3. She stops and shockingly readjusts to rub it!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IncStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/2159410-James-and-Agenis-Feck