*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/1942392-The-rest-of-the-bridesmaids-show-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2025091
A magic medallion gives shapeshifting powers to the person who activates it
This choice: The rest of the bridesmaids show up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The rest of the bridesmaids show up

    by: Michelle
Melanie (The Maid of Honor), and the two other bridesmaids (Christy and Shelia) showed up.
They all immediately noticed ‘Nicki.’ All of them screamed and ran up to hug Nicki. Melanie smiled, “I’m so glad Holly talked you into coming out with us!” Christy added, “We thought you would go with the guys tonight for sure!”

Nicki smiled, “I barely know any of them anyways. Plus..I know how much fun you girls always have and didn’t want to miss Holly’s last night before getting hitched!”

Shelia grinned, “This is going to be just like old times! I miss all of us hanging out!”

Nick explained, “I’ve been really concentrating on my career lately. I haven’t used the shapeshifting medallion forever. This center of gravity is throwing me off. I just hope I remember how to walk in heels!”

Holly jumped in, “Speaking of your center of gravity….Would you mind downsizing a bit? This is my night remember?”

Nick looked down and cupped his breasts joking, “Awww…I suppose I can make them smaller. I wouldn’t want to take away any attention of the bride!”

Nick shapeshifted his chest back to a B cup. He let out a groan and mumbled, “…they are so small now!”

The rest of the girls slipped into the matching tight black dresses. They all added glitter to their eyes and put on an extra layer of lipstick.

Melanie told everybody, “Ok girls! Tonight is going to be so much fun! After some drinks downtown, we are going dancing! After that, we are going to the Chippendales for an hour. Then back to more clubs and dancing!” Melanie looked at Nicki and joked, “You’re up for dancing right?”

Nicki started shaking her butt back and forth and with a very sexy motion, grinded her body up and down, “Oh yea! It’s coming back to me now! The boys are going to love this one!” Nicki did a booty pop next to show off.

Melanie grinned, “Whoa girlfriend! You better be careful with those moves tonight! Don’t steal all the guys away from us REAL girls ok?”

Nicki fluttered her eyes and said, “Hmmm..I guess we will see!”

Holly interjected, “Cut it out you two! Let’s get going! I want to have some fun!”

You have the following choices:

1. Appetizers

2. Waking up

*Noteb*
3. Girl's night out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle (UN: michellealex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/1942392-The-rest-of-the-bridesmaids-show-up