*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She-Venom
  2. More options
  3. Other Marvel-ous Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2006017-Power-Hungry-Villainess/cid/2791853-She-Venom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2006017
A villainess steals the powers of a superhero
This choice: She-Venom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She-Venom

    by: reza0807
Hidden inside the darkness of New York's abandoned alleyways, a dark figure hissed as she crawled on a brick wall. She couldn't believe it had come to this. The symbiote, who had given everything to Eddie Brock and had made him one of the most powerful men on the planet, was now all alone again. She'd been abandoned by that loathsome bastard! How dare he!

Even worse, she'd been left without a host to survive; a doomed fate for any symbiote. She had had no other choice than to infiltrate a hospital, desperately searching for a compatible human to bond with.

Oh, what she wouldn't give to bond with Peter once more. She was still angry that he had thrown her away, but now she understood that she'd been too forceful, instead of explaining how beautiful they bond could be. Alas, Parker wasn't too fond of her after teaming up with Brock to hurt him -- another mistake of hers.

Through sheer luck and determination she had found a new host. This time, a female human for a change. And as fate would have it, the patient she had found lying comatose in a hospital bed was none other than Gwen Stacy; her first host's girlfriend.

The Stacy girl was a perfect fit. Not only because of her history, but because her genetic makeup was perfect for herself. The symbiote hadn't thought twice about bonding with Gwen; the creation of She-Venom.

However, there were some... setbacks.

As it turned out, Gwen Stacy was diagnosed with a certain genetic condition, which had little effect on the girl but quite the impact on the symbiote. She-Venom felt different compared to when she had bonded with Brock and Peter. However, she didn't know why.

Nevertheless, she had to be careful. Gwen wasn't exactly the most healthiest person, despite the symbiote's healing powers. The girl was only faintly awake; enough to leave her imprint on She-Venom's personality, but leaving the symbiote in control. Her powers had also diminished. Compared to her previous hosts, She-Venom felt weaker.

And also hungry. Very hungry.

She growled in annoyance, finding no new prey for her to devour. Normally there would be people inside these alleys; the shady kind that no one would miss. But so far, She-Venom had found no one. Not even a single psycho or drug dealer. Just her luck...

The symbiote-clad woman turned her gaze to the street up ahead. People were walking around like usual. That was the beauty of this city. It was always bustling with activity, meaning there were always people for her to devour and sate her hunger. A long pink tongue slithered out of her mouth, passing razor sharp teeth and licking her dark lips. Just thinking of all the crunchy heads she could munch on... She was getting way too hungry.

"Lady, please stop drooling all over the floor. It's creepy as heck."

She-Venom hissed loudly and turned her head so fast, her neck would snap were she not a symbiote-enhanced individual. There was a man standing down below. He was large; standing close to 6'6" or so, and the amount of muscle underneath his clothes made him look like a mountain. She-Venom could see perfectly in the dark, which allowed her to make out the dark color of his skin and the facial hair as well as features of the person.

She dropped down from the wall and narrowed her white eyes at the intruder. Her entire body was tense, realizing this hero was dangerous.

"Luke Cage." The girl hissed warily; her voice a mixture of Gwen's and the symbiote.

The street hero raised an eyebrow, "So, you recognize me? Didn't know the mighty Venom knew of me. Then again, looks like you had a wardrobe change."

"Brock abandoned me, so I needed a new partner. We are She-Venom now." She responded curtly.

"Ah, makes sense. You better not think I'll pull my punches just because you're a lady. SHIELD has a brand new cell for you, or so I've heard. Time to come with me." The hero cracked his knuckles, muscles tensing as they strained against the man's tight shirt.

She-Venom's eyes darted from side to side, trying to find an escape route. She could try to climb the wall and escape on the rooftops. The other exits were blocked, and she wasn't confident enough to take on someone like Cage.

With that in mind, she jumped high and dug her claws into the stone and mortar of the nearest wall, eyes aimed above where her salvation was. Before she could crawl her way to freedom, however, a trash can struck her back. She-Venom let out a grunt as she fell down.

"And where do you think you're going?" Cage rubbed his hands, having thrown the object in the first place, "Oh, right; straight to your cell!"

She-Venom let out a hiss as she dodged one of the hero's punches, using her newfound agility and flexibility to dance around her opponent. His kicks and fists missed every turn, but almost scored a hit sometimes.

Spotting an opening, she lashed out with her claws and scratched his back. There were no gashes once she was done though. His shirt had tears in it, but his dark skin was still intact.

"Invulnerability." Cage commented when he caught her staring, "Pretty handy when you're fighting someone with sharp objects, like those claws of yours. Do you still want to fight it out?"

"I'll never allow those filthy SHIELD doctors to experiment on me!" She yelled in defiance.

However, her attacks were having little effect. Luke Cage was stronger than her at the moment, seeing as this form was built for speed and agility, possessing lesser strength than her previous forms. She-Venom tried biting his arm, but even her teeth were unable to pierce his flesh; Cage simply threw her away.

The fight continued on for a while, with her dodging and trying to hurt him, while Cage missed and withstood her attacks. Both sides were quickly becoming annoyed with their lack of progress.

"Just stay still already!" The hero grumbled.

She-Venom responded by clawing at his face, "Leave me alone!"

The stalemate was broken as she extended two black tentacles from her back, wrapping them around the surprised street fighter. Cage struggled to break free, while She-Venom attempted to restrain him.

Suddenly, the hunger from earlier came back in full force, accompanied by that strange feeling caused by Gwen's body. She-Venom was curious about what it meant. She could somehow feel Luke's energy now that she had her tentacles wrapped around him, and an instinct told her to... pull? Absorb?

She decided to follow her instincts and began to draw on the energy source. At the same time, Cage let out a moan of pain, followed by She-Venom feeling revitalized. A warmth began to spread through her.

"What... ugh... what are you doing to me?" The captured hero panted, looking pale all of a sudden.

She-Venom came closer, her mouth and teeth twisting into a familiar grin, "We are feasting, little hero."

More and more energy flooded her body, draining her victim's life force. The symbiote was surprised; this was an ability she had never possessed before. Gwen's unique condition, when combined with the symbiote's own abilities, allowed She-Venom to somehow steal her foe's energy; powers included.

While Cage seemed to wither away, She-Venom could feel herself becoming more powerful than ever. Her muscles twitched as they ever so slowly expanded, becoming firmer and denser thanks to the hero's generous donation. The villainess' strength increased rapidly as the tentacles continued to sap away his life essence. The woman let out a purr of delight, feeling her abs contract and then widen while becoming plates of armor. Even her legs expanded; the dark material of the symbiote suit making them smooth, yet also defined.

"I want more!" She-Venom giggled excitedly.

She could feel her skin becoming invulnerable, similar to Cage's powers. Or to be more precise, his powers. But now they were hers. His strength, speed, reflexes, invulnerability... Now it belonged to her!

By the time she was done, She-Venom stood around 6 feet tall and resembled an amateur bodybuilder. Yet the added muscle didn't make her look brutish. On the contrary; her figure was more curvaceous than before. Her full breasts had grown a bit, and the muscle mass she'd stolen from Cage made her butt firmer and rounder, going perfectly in tandem with her narrow waist that was connected to a tight and defined core. The villainess smiled widely as she flexed an arm, watching her bicep pop up like a ripe fruit, and relished at the power surge.

Meanwhile, Cage had been reduced to a shivering mess. He looked sick; paler skin than usual, sunken eyes and skinnier. But the same could not be said for her, seeing as she was bigger and stronger than ever.

"That was delicious. Thank you for the meal, hero." She-Venom cooed as she came closer to the fallen hero. He looked up shakily, his breathing labored as he tried to speak. The symbiote-clad woman grinned maliciously, "But we are still hungry, and we want more."

Having no impenetrable skin left, Luke Cage was helpless as she opened her mouth wide and bit off his head in one fell swoop. She-Venom swayed her hips as she walked past his corpse, the defined muscles in her legs flexing.

The hunger was still there though. And She-Venom knew there were more heroes for her to feast on...

You have the following choices:

1. She-Venom searches the streets for new prey

*Noteb*
2. Another hero finds her

*Noteb*
3. Other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lurker Unleashed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2006017-Power-Hungry-Villainess/cid/2791853-She-Venom