*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3117886-Nothing-to-cry-over
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Gather some spilled milk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

Nothing to cry over

    by: TheReader
You weren't afraid. Your fraction of an inch tall body has allowed you to remain nearly invisible to these giants, so taking some of the spilled milk wouldn't be an issue.

You made your way toward one of the white puddles, you then took out your canteen and began scooping the milk up into it. To someone at their normal size, this may be considered disgusting as the milk was on the table and most likely came in contact with the saliva of the giants above. But being that you no longer had the luxury of being normal sized, you were more concerned with staying alive than being sanitary; this was something that you grew accustomed to during these four months.

With everything all filled up you were ready to go but didn't want to move just yet as you were waiting for everyone to finish up at the table. You sat down and waited.

A few minutes went by of you sitting there watching the three giants finishing off their breakfast, but eventually the giant family all brought their bowls up to their faces and finished off their cereal before the father tells his children, "Alright kids let's go". Everyone at the table then raised up from their seats allowing them to tower over you even more than they already did. They then walked away from the table leaving small quakes that you could hear even while being up so high.

Now that they were gone you could have glided back down and made your way back to your hide out but you wanted to wait until the kids and their father left the building before moving. After all this time of living here you knew better than to be on the ground while enormous family members walked around so you remained seated and waited.

More time passed and you finally saw the two children dressed in their school uniforms and their father making their way to the door. After they all exited and the door closed, it was time to make a move.

You ran at the edge of the table ready to jump off and use your wing suit to give yourself a safe landing but the booming sounds that were similar to the ones you heard earlier stopped you dead in your tracks.

Of course, how could you forget that the matriarch of the family was having her morning shower. She came into the kitchen wearing her robe and you stood still and just watched her movements. She sucked her teeth upon seeing that her ungrateful family members left their dirty dishes and cereal box on the dining table for her to clean up.

She shook her head and sighed before approaching the table and standing over you. You could only watch as the giantess snatched up all of the building sized bowls on the table. Even after all this time it was still fascinating to watch normal sized people do such mundane things at your size.

The gigantic mother turned around and tossed the dishes in the sink leaving them to be washed later. She then grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and began preparing a bowl of cereal for herself. If experience has taught you anything you knew that she was going to sit down at the living room couch and eat her breakfast while watching TV. And like clockwork, the woman made her way into the living room and shortly after you could hear the tv turn on.

Now was really the time for action. You got a running start again and leaped off of the table and quickly floated down to the ground. You then began jogging over to the living room, thankfully it was across from the kitchen so it wouldn't be that long of a journey.

You needed to get somewhere on the giganta mom's person. She was bound to go back upstairs eventually, and even though you had a base in the kitchen and another in the living room, you much preferred your cactus home and this would be an easy way back to it. You remember that this woman was a pretty slow eater so you would have plenty of time to get to her.

After a while you were met with the woman's bare feet yet again; it felt like only yesterday when you came in contact with them for the first time, all sandy in their glory. You were pretty much a pro at climbing her at this point so you could easily climb to higher ground and hold onto her when she goes upstairs. But on the other hand why waste your time, again you were already so good at climbing giant people so why don't you just rest here on the floor and when she gets up to leave you grab onto her foot and let her carry you upstairs.

You aren't that concerned either way, she is a slow eater so you still have plenty of time.

You have the following choices:

1. Get to climbing

*Noteb*
2. Relax down there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3117886-Nothing-to-cry-over