*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3104164-A-Fine-Line
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: "Everyone's beautiful in their own way."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

A Fine Line

    by: Doom
"Really?"Dahlia's eyes widen, and she brushes some hair behind her ear as she sits forward, growing even larger in your view. "Ya really think that ah'm beautiful?"

"Uh, no, that's not-"

Your sentence goes unfinished as the girl's humungous hand wraps around you, leaving only your head free. With a thought, Dahlia lifts you up and rolls back to lie on her bed, holding you at arm's length above her. The speed and now the potential drop leave you speechless as you stare down at the infatuated eyes of this giantess.

"Musta taken a whole heap a' courage to speak up like that," she continues. "Ah must be so big an' scary to you right now, an' ah could kill ya if'n ah got offended..."

That thought has not passed you by! Here, you are at even more risk than ever, but you've got to play this carefully now...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3104164-A-Fine-Line