*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3079909-Incoming-footfall
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Get Ritchie's attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Incoming footfall!

    by: sneakyk
Hearing those thuds , you realize you honestly don't have a lot of time to even try to get into any of those hiding spaces, especially with your body as small as it is. You're just going to have an honest talk with Ritchie about the terms of your relationship. You're willing to be his friend, but his use of the word 'pet' doesn't bode well. 'Pet' could well turn into 'toy' when you're this small. Hopefully you'll be able to come to an understand with the young boy.

You make your way towards the middle of the carpet, putting a healthy distance between you and the open door. You stand near the middle of the floor, hoping a visually prominent position will allow the boy to notice you. The thuds grow louder and more rapid. You can be sure he'll be back any moment now. You can feel your little heart pound. You're committed to trying to get Ritchie's attention now...but is such a task even possible?

Another thud, and Ritchie's socked feet stomp their way into view. Ritchie quickly bolts in through the entrance and seals the door shut, his feet stomping repeatedly against the carpet as he turns and works on the knob. Thank goodness you put some distance between yourself and the door. You hesitate for all of a moment before shouting out for the giant boy's attention, jumping up and down, waving your arms overhead in a desperate attempt to be seen. Turning your head up as you shout, you realize that Ritchie is looking straight forward, paying the carpet no heed. You might not even be in his peripheral vision, and he probably won't be able to hear your voice over the sound of his footsteps.

Having shut the door, Ritchie stomps his way forward. THUD. He's not coming CLOSE to noticing you. "Alright lil dude. I'm back. " The titanic boy booms as he advances towards you with two more THUDs, your body rattling against the carpet, shaken by the impact of his footsteps. With one more motion, Ritchie's socked foot ascends over you, casting a huge shadow over your tiny form. Looking up, you can see the soft, white, lightly sweated-on fabric of his sock, the curves of his toes visible under the fabric. Noticeably, you can see a hole in the his sock, right where the ball of his foot is.

As you look up at his enormous sole, you have just a moment to react. It's extremely difficult to gauge where exactly his foot will land, but you can be almost certain that some part of it will land over you, and it's a gamble from there as to whether or not the impact will crush you. In all his haste to check up on you again, it's likely that the unaware boy won't exactly be holding back with his footsteps. You take the briefest of moments to gauge his foot's position and estimate that you're unfortunately roughly beneath the center of his sole. Holding still won't be an option!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sneakyk (UN: sneakykit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3079909-Incoming-footfall