*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1808321-Montana-the-Amazon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: 8 feet tall, an amazon!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Montana the Amazon

    by: ReducedExpectations
"WHAT... WHAT'S HAPPENING!" The professor shouts as she continues to slowly expand. She's not moving from her spot out of shock, but you can see her legs spreading farther and farther apart, accidentally bumping over chairs and tables. She moans as the fabric of her clothes begins to rip, and she closes her eyes in pain saying "TIGHT... SO TIGHT!" She can't take it anymore, and brings her hands up to her chest, tearing off her shirt and bra completely, leaving her topless as she continues to get larger and larger. When she finally stops growing, the glow disappears and she looks down at herself in awe, her body having changed to an imposing 8 feet tall! The lab's rooms are a little taller than normal classrooms, so rather than bursting through the first tier of the ceiling, she just feels her head brush against the tiles above. She looks at her hands, noticing a giant red mark around her middle finger and then she remarks "MY RING MUST HAVE POPPED OFF... " That's when you noticed that her voice was significantly deeper. Still feminine, but with a certain force behind it that makes it just a little bit lower and more powerful. She noticed it too, and brings her hands up to her mouth in embarrassment. She stifles another scream as her vision drops down to the rest of her body, and she sees a small thread of red covering her crotch, and her breasts out in the open for all (well, really just you) to stare at. Her face goes red as she brings her arms up to cross over her exposed chest. "GOD, I'M SORRY I JUST... THE CLOTHES WERE HURTING ME, I HAD TO GET THEM OFF. DON'T LOOK AT ME, I NEED SOMETHING TO COVER MYSELF UP WITH!" You snap out of your daze and rush into the back closet, rifling through the shelves until you find a large fire blanket. She roughly grabs it from your hand and wraps it around her breasts, clearing her throat before she says "TH... THANKS. THIS HELPS." You both look long and hard at the ray gun on the desk and the amazonian redhead finally whispers "IT ACTUALLY WORKS. I'M SO BIG NOW." You look up at her and say "Good thing you didn't get any larger. Your head would have gone crashing through the ceiling." She lets out a nervous giggle as she runs her hand through her frizzy red hair "Y..YEAH. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HARD TO EXPLAIN TO THE CUSTODIAL STAFF." You smile at the absurdity of the situation and you say "Okay, now that we know this works... what do we do now?" You hope the professor is into having a little bit of fun at this size before turning back to normal. After all, this is a once in a lifetime experience you're having with your pretty teacher. You see her look down at you, and around the room, and she looks almost like she's holding back a smile. Almost as if she just noticed now how amazing it is that she's been enlarged to the size she's at right now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She asks you to change her back

*Noteb*
2. She asks you not to do anything

*Noteb*
3. She grabs the device from your hands!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1808321-Montana-the-Amazon