*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the next day
  2. Accidents
  3. Blake Belladoma
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981713-RWBY-Girls-in-Diapers/cid/2032786-the-next-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1981713
The girls of RWBY get padded. How and why is up to you!
This choice: the next day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

the next day

    by: techtician
*The nexy evening*

Blake and Yang were on their weekly patrol for the white fang and/or Torchwick and his gang.

They were headed baxk to Yang's bike when Blake grabbed her stomach and groaned.

"What's wrong Blake," asked Yang, "are you feeling okay?" "Yeah I'm fine I just need to go to the bathroom that's all." "Well we're almost to Bumblebee so we will be at the dorms before too long. "

Blake felt the rock hard tip of the first log poking out from between her butt cheeksa and knew she didn't have time to waste. Blake and Yang reached the bike and put on their gear, Blake had a helmet with kitty ears that Yang insisted she wear. Yang got on the bike and as Blake swung her leg over the seat, she felt something warm and heavy land in the seat of her pristine white panties. She suddenly slammed her butt down on the bike to prevent any more from getting out and told Yang to punch it.

As they roared onto the highway, Blake realized she still had to go really badly. "Yang please hurry" "I'm trying" she replied.

At a stoplight, Blake couldn't take it anymore and said "Yang I can't hold on I'm going right now!" She clenched onto Yang who was slightly startled but also aroused, and lifted her rump into the air and pushed. A second firm piece made its way slowly out and made a permanent home in her panties. "Blake are you okay?" Asked Yang. But all she heard was a quiet grunt and a soft crackling sound as Blake pushed her load out. Suddenly Blake let out a cascade of mushy poop that filled the entire rest of the room in her pants. She placed her rear back on the seat and gasped as her mess was pressed against her. "Yang? You won't tell anyone right?" "You know I won't, I love you too much fo do that." With that Blake smiled and lay her head on Yang's back until they got back to Beacon.

Yang helped.Blake get her soiled pants down. She had sticky poop smeared all over her nether regions. Yang stripped her down and got in the shower with her so that she could help her get clean. They fooled around a little and got Blake cleaned up. After walking back into their room, Blake put herself in...

You have the following choices:

1. diaper

2. panties

3. other?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 techtician (UN: techtician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
babysammy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981713-RWBY-Girls-in-Diapers/cid/2032786-the-next-day