*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/UK2K6F55F-Harry-felt-the-wand-tip-press-against-his-flesh
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: Harry felt the wand tip press against his flesh.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Harry felt the wand tip press against his flesh.

    by: Mr. George
Before he could protest, he felt the flare of magic explode through his thigh. Blinking in shock, he was suddenly the same height as Hermione. That wasn't the only thing they shared either.

"It felt like only fair, that the 'blessings' are shared evenly." she snarled to Harry, as she slid the wand away.

Harry was now as curvy as any of his own targets. The Gryffindor red dress tailored to display hips and a rump too big to be contained.

She tugged futiley at the material, it was already too taut to cover the least bit more flesh.

One arm reaching across to hide her bust, only made her realise quite how voluptuous she was now!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/3e8d5e84494d...
Harry punished...

"You know, I think I can see the appeal now." Hermione purred.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/UK2K6F55F-Harry-felt-the-wand-tip-press-against-his-flesh