*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/3459627-The-twins-confess-to-needing-a-benefactor-for-a
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: The twins confess to needing a benefactor for an expensive experiment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The twins confess to needing a benefactor for a...

    by: Mr. George
Harry was alone in his dorm room. Buzzing with energy, even sitting still was an effort. His books scattered around the bed, were unable to hold his attention. There was a knock at the door, and it started to open immediately after.

Looking towards the door, two familiar faces peered around the door. "I hope, we're not interrupting..." Fred observed. His tone suggesting the lewdest of reasons.

The twins slipped silently into the room. "Since you're alone now... We have a proposal."

Harry sat eagerly forward. Enjoying their enthusiasm.... "Proposal... or prank?" he asked.

"Well, more..." Fred started.

"prank than anything else." George finished. His wand firing a bolt of magic towards the door lock. Clearly not wanting to be interrupted.

"Well, we all enjoyed that club."

"Yeah, being in a different body was such a thrill..." The twins exchanged a joking look. They'd been paired up, and no-one had been sure, if they'd managed the swap, or not. Harry was well aware of their intelligence, and innovation, despite their less than stellar exam results. He smiled, and gestured for them to continue.

- - - - -

The twins exchanged a look, agreeing to trust Harry with their idea. "We just think 'Verto Permuto' has more potential." The other nodding enthusiastically.

"More?" Harry prompted.

"Well... we suspect it can be cast on two others... if they're aligned with the caster."

"Yeah... we can eject one person, another person from their body, and have the second person swap with them..."

Fred frowned... "Are we making ourselves clear?" the smirk returning playfully to both their faces.

"We just need a couple of willing participants..."

"Willing and discrete..." The other finished.

"We need to trust them utterly." the spoke simultaneously.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/3459627-The-twins-confess-to-needing-a-benefactor-for-a